Shimano SM-EW90-A 3 Port Di2 Junction Box
Shimano SM-EW90-A 3 Port Di2 Junction Box, top junction box for R8000 and R9150 groups
- The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires not only eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching, but provides effortless gear shifts
- This junction A is required to connect the shifters via E-tube wires to the down tube junction wire
- 3-port design, one for down tube wire to bottom bracket junction, two for shifter connection
- Battery level indicator feature
- E-tube EW-SD50 wires not included
- Additional charging point when using internal battery
- Gear index setup switch to allow fine tuning via shifter buttons
- Reliable and secure water resistant connectors
- Stem mounting strap included
Neil Chen Yang Works great! But only when the Di2 system only has one of these main control junction boxes. If you hook up the wiring to 2 of these, the system gets confused and won't respond.
Mr Corbman You need this to make the Di2 system work. It's easy to set up. Merlin has the best price. The device is tiny. I wish the mounting strap was a little easier to use.