Shimano SM-EW90-B 5 Port Di2 Junction Box
Out of Stock
Shimano SM-EW90-B 5 port TT Handlebar spec Di2 Junction box
- The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires not only eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching, but provides effortless gear shifts
- This junction A is required to connect the shifters via E-tube wires to the down tube junction wire
- 5-port design, to allow use of TT shifters
- Battery level indicator feature
- E-tube EW-SD50 wires not included
- Additional charging point when using internal battery
- Gear index setup switch to allow fine tuning via shifter buttons
- Reliable and secure water resistant connectors
- Stem mounting strap included
Andre Botha The junction box is a lot smaller than I anticipated. Shouldn't be a problem to find a suitable place to hide it on the handle bar.
Mr Eaton Wanting to install Tri-bars, this works a dream as it enables me to take them hassle-free.
Hart Great Shimano product. I think the 5 port is better for future upgrade when compared to the 3 port.
Paul from Sydney Great product. Purchased for installation in a 2016 Trek Madone 9 series, which uses a 5 port inside the frame rather than a using a 3 port and an additional junction box near the BB.
SM Excellent product by Shimano and the easiest way to connect up your Di2 on your TT/Tri setup or for those adding clip on aero bars to their Roadie. Highly Recommended. Support and Service from Merlin on Di2 components is excellent.
Graeme Opted for the 5 port junction box to fit TT bar shifters and bull horn shifters. Works like a charm with the rest of my Di2 setup, with effortless accurate shifting. Item arrived quickly and at a great price too. Highly recommended.
Mr St-Denis Easy to install and connect to E-tubes. Configuration is simple.