Shimano XT M770 9 Speed MTB Cassette
Shimano XT M770 9 Speed mountain bike cassette
- High performance 9-speed cassette
- Hyperglide sprockets have a computer designed tooth configuration with contoured shift gates, resulting in a crisp smooth shift even under load
- Close ratio gearing allows a more efficient use of energy through finer cadence control
- Six largest sprockets are mounted on a lightweight alloy carrier to reduce weight and increase rigidity
- Double rivets on the 34T sprocket to the alloy spider for increased rigidity
- Sprockets are cut away and drilled to further reduce weight without reducing rigidity
- Chrome-plated finish offers hard wearing resistance to corrosion
- Chrome-plated steel cassette lockring
- For Super Narrow 9-speed HG chains
- Weight 256 g for 11 - 32T
Mr Smith great cassette for the money, i found the XT tends to shift better and also lasts twice as long as cheaper versions especially when used with KMC chain
HR A solid, dependable cassette that's built with performance in mind. Definitely worth upgrading to if its a part that needs replacing. Easy to fit - you'll need a chain whip, shimano tool and a big spanner - but once on its not going to worry you. Good reliable shifting and nice and light. I fit XT on all my mtb's as its kit that just works, not the cheapest but too cheap is a false economy and you're forever fixing/replacing stuff which is costly and worse: less time actually riding!
Oliver. James Being a bit of a Luddite, I have refused to be taken in by all these tapered headsets, through axles, big wheels and bottom brackets. As for gearing, 9 at the back and 3 at the front suits me fine for off roading. This cassette is one of shimano's finest, solid precise shifting and long lasting. I brought 2 before stocks run low and prices increase. LX equivalent has significantly lower build quality.
Mordo Light weight and working smooth..
Bailey Nice, no more skipping chains under stress, first XT cassette I have had and it is much lighter with it's alloy carrier than my previous Deore one I was replacing. Will be using these from now on.
Mr Crockford Great value cassette that lasts well and shifts cleanly.
Mr Loveday Very light and Alu spider should save my Hope freehub. Smooth shifting - goes without saying.
Mr Rostad Great product! Snappy shifting, great price, and shipped fast. Everything I needed!
Mr Aspinall You just can't go wrong with XT, long lasting and super light
Mr Ludtke I don't think there is a better compromise between strength, weight and price than an XT cassette. Everything else seems either a little too heavy or too expensive, especially if there is more than one bike in the garage to keep up.
Mr Mariano Sooooo smooth and quiet. Switched from a hg50 to this xt cassette and you can feel and see the difference. Having a great transmission set makes the ride so enjoyable. Definitely the best prices out there, great service and very fast delivery to California.