Shimano SM-JC41 Di2 Junction for Internal Wire Routing
Shimano SM-JC41 Di2 Junction for Internal Wire Routing for Dura Ace and Ultegra Di2 electronic gear shifing.
- SM-JC41 cable junction for internal wire routing
- Junction is required for connection of rear mech, front mech, battery, and cable to battery indicator junction box
- To be positioned neatly inside frame tubing when connected
- Cables sold separately
- Reliable and secure water resistant connectors
- For use with Dura Ace 9070 and Ultegra 6770 Di2 groupsets plus the new Ultegra 6870 Di2 groupset
Paul M A remarkably small component, but that helps it to hide away above my bottom bracket.
Andre Botha The junction box is a lot smaller than I anticipated. Shouldn't be a problem to hide it under the BB on my Specialized Shiv Elite triathlon bike
chup What can I say... a little box... doing it's job silently.
California rider Great product by shimano. This was purchased to convert my external di2 install to internal. The actual unit is very small in size.
Mr Dalgliesh Very good, small enough to get up the downtube no problem and cables lock in well.
Mr St-Denis Great little unit, fits perfectly inside the frame.
Mr Heitzman On one of my recent rides my bike took on quite a lot of water in to the frameand shifting remained and remains as sharp and crisp as ever. Thumbs up.
Baines Expensive way of joining 4 cables together but in typical Shimano fashion, just works and is very much a fit and forget product