Shimano Dura Ace 9000 Road Brake Cable Set - Polymer
RRP $51.63 Save 25%
Complete top-of-the-range brake cable set designed to suit Dura-Ace 9000 brakes
- Fitting new brakes or completely overhauling your brake cabling couldn't be easier - everything you need in one pack
- Includes 1.6 mm Polymer coated inner wires (1 x 2000 mm, 1 x 1000 mm), and SLR outer casing for a complete bike (1 x 1800 mm, 1 x 800 mm), and all end caps
- Polymer coated stainless steel inner wire leaves a smooth surface for low friction and reduced sliding resistance providing a lighter quicker braking operation
- Outer casing is lubricated internally along its length with low-friction silicone grease to reduce cable friction
- SLR casing uses a special spiral wound construction that is axially stiff yet can be bent around handlebar curves
- The outer casing is lined with a hard polymer sheath to keep its round shape to assist with the smooth operation of the inner wire
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.75
Spend $77.45 or over and get free shipping
Mr JerhamPerfect smooth braking the best cables available !!!!!
Mr FogartyGreat cables - easy to install. Smooth and strong. Clean efficient pull and feel
Mr SargentBest replacement brake cables
Mr KearnBought to replace a set of standard 7900 brake cables, built up an internally routed bike with 7900 Dura Ace. These cables are incredible, braking feels strong, and as with the shifting, the smoothness is better than on my traditionally cabled frame using 7900 cables. Highly recommended..