Shimano Road / MTB Brake Cable Set
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- Fitting new brakes or completely overhauling your brake cabling couldn't be easier - everything you need in one pack
- Uses dual ended inner wire for use on road or MTB applications
- Includes 1.6 mm inner wires (1 x 1000 mm and 1 x 2050 mm), and black 5 mm M-System outer casing for a complete bike (1 x 2200 mm), and all end caps
- Outer casing is lined with a polymer sheath to assist with the smooth operation of the inner wire
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.81
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $7.81
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $15.63
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Good quality Cable set does the job nicely
Easy to install, quality item just make sure that you have the necessary tooling especially cable cutters.
A good set of cables. A bit stingy with the cable housing though.
Good quality cables, recommended.
Good service and product once again from merlin cheers!
It is what it is, Good quality should last a few winters.
Did exactly what they are supposed to do. Stretched quite a bit on installation but have been fine since.
BEST CABLE SET YOU CAN GET.GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY
Does what its supposed to with minimum fuss. Pack contains all the parts you need & is easy to fit; just make sure you have decent cable cutters. Usual Shimano quality.
Excellent quality at a good price. Great shipping speed - thank you.
Good price for good quality parts.
Basic set that does the job. I'd rather change parts more frequently than having the best stuff around, especially on my everyday bike.
Exactly what expected when purchased