Shimano Dura Ace ST-R9160 DI2 STi TT Brake Levers & Shifters
The Shimano Dura-Ace ST-R9160 2x11-Speed Di2 levers add an additional level of functionality to your time trial or triathlon bike's electronic drivetrain. The electronic shifters enable changing between gears at the click of a button when in the aero position. Having the integrated brake levers in the same position at the front of the TT bars provides the rider with total racing confidence and supreme performance. The levers are made from carbon and aluminium so they are much lighter than traditional STI levers and have been designed to enhance performance. The weight is reduced and performance increased even further due to there being no mechanical cables to control the gearing.
As these levers use Di2 technology, they function by using lightweight electrical cables to effortlessly command your derailleurs to shift up and down gears. The positioning of the shift buttons and the ergonomics of the brake lever blades allows you to both brake and shift at the same time. This means you can brake late into tight corners, change gear instantly and accelerate back to your regular speed without needing to change your aerodynamic saddle positioning. The brake levers also have tuneable reach adjusters to enhance rider customisation, so you can truly feel at one with your bike.
- Material: Carbon (lever blades), Carbon Composite (body), Alloy (wedge clamp)
- Easy touch buttons allow effortless and comfortable shifting even when hands are cold
- Brake lever pivot is designed to be used with super SLR brake callipers
- Finely tune reach adjusters for the levers enable custom fitment for all hands
- For use with E-tube electric cables
- Comes complete with SLR brake cable set
- Compatibility: Shimano Di2 E-Tube gear systems
- Weight: 124g