Shimano Tiagra 4700 Rear Derailleur - 10 Speed
Shimano Tiagra 4700 Rear Derailleur - 10 Speed - GS Medium cage
Shimano 4700 10 Speed Rear Derailleur, offering pro-level features.
- Wide link design increases rigidity and service life
- Advanced light action for low-friction shifting up or down the block
- Alloy body's and outer link leads to lower weight without compromising strength and durability
- 11-tooth pulleys for reduced pulley wear and chain noise
- Two fluorine-coated link pin bushings for low-friction performance
- 32 tooth max with triple, 34 tooth max with double chainset
- For use with 4700 shifters only
Pete Ordered as a replacement for existing derailleur that was damaged in a crash. Fast delivery meant that bike was off the road for a very short time.
Mr Ying Good value smooth operating mech
Mr Handley Needed a cheap new derailleur while I fix my Ultegra derailleur. Took a bit of fettling to index but OK now. Will keep it as a spare between my other bikes. Good value for the money.
José Ramírez Soto Excellent, the gears shift cleanly, smoothly and quietly. I never missed a gear or felt the shifter being unresponsive when I needed to change gear quickly.
Mr Silberman-Gorn Real nice quality for the price. Smooth crisp shifts, and I'm looking forward to beating it up!