Shimano Dura Ace SM-RT900 Ice Tech Freeza Centrelock Rotor
Shimano Dura Ace SM-RT900 Ice Tech Freeza Centre Lock Rotor
- Dura- Ace SM-RT900 Ice Tech rotors providing consistent braking performance through energy control, using revolutionary stainless steel / alloy 3-layer sandwich construction that manages heat while riding
- The clad steel / alloy / steel rotor construction allows heat generated from braking to radiate quickly through the aluminium core achieving surface temperature drops of around 50 deg C. When used with Ice Tech pads surface temperatures can drop from around 400 to 300 deg C, this provides great improvements in performance all round
- FREEZA rotors allow the alloy core to extend out from the braking surface as a fins to the Centre-Lock mount adapter to providing added cooling
- Ice Tech rotors achieve long pad life, less noise and less fade due to improved heat dispersion
- Rotors are durable lightweight and rigid, using the proven Shimano Centre-Lock system giving increased strength and security with an easy set-up
- Precision cut and drilled braking surface improves pad clearing in muddy conditions while aiding cooling under high load
- Large alloy spider is a highly rigid and lightweight support for the rotor surface
- Super polished braking surface gives excellent braking performance
- Average weight 94 grams (140 mm)
Mr Cox Not fitted yet but I’ve used them before and was impressed.
STEPHEN Quality part from Shimano. Easy to install. It looks fantastic on my bike and preforms well.
Mark Fantastic rotors, I have the ultegra ones too and these a big upgrade from those. Powerful braking, sleek and durable looks. Usual excellent service from Merlin too.
Mrs CHARD Purchased these rotors as replacements for my daughters road bike, that she uses for races and training, when she returns to the UK as she is based in Belgium and is a member of a UCI team and they use and swear by these Ice Tech Freeza Rotor. If it's good enough for them it's good enough for us. If your on a budget you could buy the ultegra version. Merlin cycles is great for us because if they advertise it they have it in stock , delivery is quick and fast which is what you want, from a bike shop.
Mr Coelho Jorge Very powerful braking and looks very very good on the bikes instead of the Ultegra ones.
Dean Great rotor and still silent with running the harder pads. Plus look really good.
Richard Didn't like the look of these at first but two years on they have gorwn on me and offer very dependable service. Never had one go out of true without some missap involved. They still shout in very wet conditions - although the 140mm are quicker to howl when wet than the 160mm. Love 'em now.
Michael Great rotors. Squeal free and look awesome too.
Mark Stunning looking rotors, definitely add a touch of class and hopefully performance to your ride.
Mr TOMKINS-GALLIMORE If you want to stop quick, buy these!!
Mr Pape Awesome rotor, black finish looks great and prevents brake fade by a noticeable amount when you use the metal pads as well.
Mr king Awesome, so light and easy to fit with Center lock. Amazing stopping power, well worth the price tag. Completes any bike!