Shimano Dura Ace SM-RT900 Ice Tech Freeza Centrelock Rotor
Shimano Dura Ace SM-RT900 Ice Tech Freeza Centre Lock Rotor
- Dura- Ace SM-RT900 Ice Tech rotors providing consistent braking performance through energy control, using revolutionary stainless steel / alloy 3-layer sandwich construction that manages heat while riding
- The clad steel / alloy / steel rotor construction allows heat generated from braking to radiate quickly through the aluminium core achieving surface temperature drops of around 50 deg C. When used with Ice Tech pads surface temperatures can drop from around 400 to 300 deg C, this provides great improvements in performance all round
- FREEZA rotors allow the alloy core to extend out from the braking surface as a fins to the Centre-Lock mount adapter to providing added cooling
- Ice Tech rotors achieve long pad life, less noise and less fade due to improved heat dispersion
- Rotors are durable lightweight and rigid, using the proven Shimano Centre-Lock system giving increased strength and security with an easy set-up
- Precision cut and drilled braking surface improves pad clearing in muddy conditions while aiding cooling under high load
- Large alloy spider is a highly rigid and lightweight support for the rotor surface
- Super polished braking surface gives excellent braking performance
- Average weight 94 grams (140 mm)
Michael Great rotors. Squeal free and look awesome too.
Mark Stunning looking rotors, definitely add a touch of class and hopefully performance to your ride.
Mr TOMKINS-GALLIMORE If you want to stop quick, buy these!!
Mr Pape Awesome rotor, black finish looks great and prevents brake fade by a noticeable amount when you use the metal pads as well.
Mr king Awesome, so light and easy to fit with Center lock. Amazing stopping power, well worth the price tag. Completes any bike!