Shimano XT HG95 10 Speed HGX Chain
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- HG-X Chain uses a directional design with specifically shaped inner and outer plates to optimise shifting over the chainset and cassette
- Outer plate design has been developed to reduce the chance of chain suck
- The inner plate has been developed for better contact with gears providing smoother shifting under high load, giving efficient pedalling, increased rigidity and near silent running
- Durability is assured through a chromising treatment on link pins, and the heat treatment of rollers, pins, and plates
- Open design of inner links increase mud shedding ability
- Mushrooming of the pins gives unsurpassed side-plate retention, enabling the chain to far exceed the BS/ISO standard for breaking force
- Chain is optimised for Shimano 10-speed HG-X MTB drivetrains only
- Corrosion-resistant Zinc-alloy plating and grey finish on inner and outer plates
- 116 links, 273 grams
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $8.13
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $8.13
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.27
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Great chain, but their one-shot master link sucks. Fix that by using SRAM or KMC reusable master link.
Does the job without any fuss or hassle and works fine with other makes of 10spd removable chain links. Never suffered a snapped chain.
Good chains, did a few thousands miles on the last one before replacing as it dropped a couple of times and the checker tool showed it was well worn.
Easy to install, only had a couple of rides on it but silky smooth. Very nice piece of equipment. I do have to admit I still prefer having a powerlink or equivalent as it helps with cleaning the peak district out of the chain. KMC one works a treat.
First class service as usual from Merlin. Item arrived in 2 days. Fitted the chain on the bike and it's made a huge difference. Noticeably quieter than before with excellent shifting. I'm running a full XT drivetrain and the chain is perfect. Fit and forget...what more can you wish for
Light weight looks good and smoooth riding
Really good chain, Keeps really clean and is super quiet
Fantastic Quality and does what its intended to do!
Chain lightweight and durable.
I recommend to all.
Amazing quality chain!
Well priced and good quality chain. This is the third I'm getting and will probably keep buying it till I either change bikes or they finish manufacturing it.. :)
Keeps my 10 speed XT gears/drive train running smoothly.
Good product. Works well.
As always, next day arrival of items, great price and no nonsense. Merlin always sort you out!
Unless you want to waste money, this is the best you can get. Super light and durable.
Arrived fast and well packed.As a magic,thanks Merlin.
very pleased with this chain. fitted it with the rest of the xt group set and shifting is faultless
Excellent Product Light weight and built Well
Pretty fragile and I've now snapped 3. Switched to a heavier SRAM job and holding up better.