Shimano Dura Ace 9000 Polymer Inner Gear Cable
RRP $21.41Save 27.5%
Shimano Dura Ace 9000 Polymer Inner Gear Cable, Geunine Shimano replacement part
- Genuine Shimnao replacement parts
- Polymer coated stainless steel inner gear cable for the ultimate in smooth shifting performance, designed to complement the top-of-the-range Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 gears system
- The Polymer coating is applied in a spiral formation around the stainless steel inner wire providing excellent support for the silicon grease and reducing the surface contact of the inner wire on the outer casing
- The Polymer coated is applied to precision ground round inner wires all combining to create a smooth low friction shifting action with increased service life due to its anti-corrosion nature
- Suitable for front or rear mechs, just cut to fit
- Use with SP41 gear cable outer
- 1.2 mm x 2100 mm
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $6.43
Spend $64.25 or over and get free shipping
CattersonI have found this to be the best cable. Use it on all my bikes, those with 105kit as well as Dura Ace
Mr adamsBought this cable for my girlfriends road bike as it's small so has some pretty tight bends in the cabling, also Ultegra shifters are are stiff in action so she needs all the help she can get and these are the smoothest shifting cables you can buy! Negatives are they are expensive! Received the item in 3 days so good work from Merlin
Mr ManneringsWorks perfectly with Dura Ace 9000 and includes all the ferrels etc required.
Mr limThe DA 900 cables has a very light smooth feels to it when griping on the levers.
RSTop product for 9000 Dura Ace STI - provides very crisp shifting. Comes with all end caps required. Great price.
Mr GreenWorthwhile upgrade over standard Ultegra cables, gear changes smoother
Mr BartalosDoes the job very well! 5 star product made by shimano. Reliable cables for good value.
Mr ANDERSONUsed on XTR front shifter , very smooth and light operation !