Shimano Dura Ace 9000 Polymer Inner Gear Cable
Out of Stock
Shimano Dura Ace 9000 Polymer Inner Gear Cable, Geunine Shimano replacement part
- Genuine Shimnao replacement parts
- Polymer coated stainless steel inner gear cable for the ultimate in smooth shifting performance, designed to complement the top-of-the-range Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 gears system
- The Polymer coating is applied in a spiral formation around the stainless steel inner wire providing excellent support for the silicon grease and reducing the surface contact of the inner wire on the outer casing
- The Polymer coated is applied to precision ground round inner wires all combining to create a smooth low friction shifting action with increased service life due to its anti-corrosion nature
- Suitable for front or rear mechs, just cut to fit
- Use with SP41 gear cable outer
- 1.2 mm x 2100 mm
- May be supplied OE
CWHATIMEANBest shift cables at a much better price. I had to buy one since my LBS unfortunately didn't thread the cable through properly according to Dura Ace dealer manual so I am going to do it myself. The Polymer cables are the best out there.
NeilUsed this with an Ultegra 6800 shifter and derailleur and it worked perfectly. The previous cable was frayed just after the derailleur and I changed more out of precaution than anything else. This cable made an unexpected improvement to the shifting.
John in Illinois, USAEasy to install, appear to be exactly as described. Just make sure you order two if you intend to replace both front and rear cables.
Mr ParkerEssential but very expensive! RD cable usually starts to fray at the lever end in 12 months so change annually after two snapped cables in consecutive years. I usually buy Ultegra complete gear cable set (inners and outers appear identical) for not much more but this was o/s from all suppliers.
GrahamGreat long lasting smooth changing inner cable.
CattersonI have found this to be the best cable. Use it on all my bikes, those with 105kit as well as Dura Ace
Mr adamsBought this cable for my girlfriends road bike as it's small so has some pretty tight bends in the cabling, also Ultegra shifters are are stiff in action so she needs all the help she can get and these are the smoothest shifting cables you can buy! Negatives are they are expensive! Received the item in 3 days so good work from Merlin
Mr ManneringsWorks perfectly with Dura Ace 9000 and includes all the ferrels etc required.
Mr limThe DA 900 cables has a very light smooth feels to it when griping on the levers.
RSTop product for 9000 Dura Ace STI - provides very crisp shifting. Comes with all end caps required. Great price.
Mr GreenWorthwhile upgrade over standard Ultegra cables, gear changes smoother
Mr BartalosDoes the job very well! 5 star product made by shimano. Reliable cables for good value.
Mr ANDERSONUsed on XTR front shifter , very smooth and light operation !