Avid Elixir 5 Disc Brake
At Avid, we believe in Trickle-Down Brakenomics. Elixir 5 offers the premium ride quality found in higher-end Elixirs in a simpler and more affordable package. With features like our modulation-enhancing TaperBore Technology, powerful two-piece caliper design and easy access tooled reach adjust, this brake doesn`t skimp out.
- Weight - 392 grams (160mm rotor; front post mount)
- Lever Material - Aluminum, Aluminum Body
- Caliper Design - 2 Piston, Forged 2-piece Aluminum
- Rotors - HS1 Rotors
- Pad - Organic, Top Loading
- Fluid - DOT 5.1
- Mount - Ambidextrous
- Adjustment - Reach Adjustment, Tri-Align Caliper Positioning,
- Special Features - TaperBore Technology, MatchMaker Compatible, Split Clamp
- Technology - Taperbore Technology, Deep Stroke Modulation, Power Reserve Geometry, Tri-Align Caliper Positioning System, Integrated Reservoir, DOT 5.1, Reach Adjust, Top-Loading Pads, Matchmaker Compatible
- Individual brakes including rotors.
- Various colour and rotor options available.
All brakes include I.S and Post Mounts
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $8.09
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.18
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Not really sure why anyone pays more for a set of brakes. These are rock solid, adjustable where you will actually bother to change them and come as a complete package - bolts, rotors, mounts etc... couple that with Merlins all round excellent service with email questions answered, fair price and rapid delivery - why go anywhere else!
TOTALLY BRILLIANT! CHEERS!!
Amazing upgrade from my old Avid mech's. Would recommend these to a friend any day!