NEW Compact performance light, very powerful unit with “infinite light” feature: Ideal for serious MTB and Road cycling.
Up to 500 lumen out-put in a lightweight, sculpted, durable CNC machined aluminium body with side visibility cuts and MOR Optics. Never get left in the dark with the “Infinite Light” replaceable battery feature. The Intelligent Power Indicator button allows the user to check the power level at any time. Simple to use, Micro USB cable for USB recharging of the Li-ion battery. Easily mounted with no tools required, fits a wide range of handlebar diameters via a universal size, hard mount Composite Matrix bracket full angle adjust positioning.
Front Loaded including extra battery and helmet mount kit
Colours: Anodised Polished Black; Polished Anodised Silver.
• Rechargable Front light
• MTB/ Road / Commute
• No wires design, clutter free handlebars.
• Up to 500 genuine lumens output
• Mode sequence optimised for daily rider. 4 main settings
1) Enduro (medium): 350 lumens/2.5hrs
2) Blast (high): 500 lumens/1.5hrs
3) Economy (low): 175lumens/5hrs
4) Flash: 350 lumens / 5hrs
• Race Mode: access to toggle between High and Medium settings
• Simple to re-charge, Micro USB charging cable included (common EU standard)
• Easy to fit: no tools required, hard mount Composite Matrix bracket with angle adjust.
• Quality materials: fully CNC sculpted alloy body
• Highly water resistant, O-ring sealed to FL1 standard
• Side visibility design improves safety
• Uniform beam pattern: even distribution of light optimised for cycling
• High Quality Lezyne Lithium Ion Battery (exchangeable) LIR18650
• Battery indicator: traffic light style intelligent power button when riding
• Battery check: with light off, charge can be checked with quick press of button
• Compact: 33mm diameter x102mm
• Lightweight: 149g with handlebar bracket
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.86
Estimated delivery transit time: 3-5 Days
Very pleased with the Super Drive. The 'mid' setting is perfectly adequate for unlit lanes and the low setting ideal in lit areas (extending run time).
Run time is as advertised and the big advantage of the 'loaded' product over the competition is it comes with a spare battery-perfect to carry in your pocket and extend your night rides.
The usual highly competitive price and faultless service from Merlin.
Very solidly made light. first charge did seem to take forever but was ok after that. Supplied with one battery fully charged (the spare) but the one in the light was fully discharged - recomend, as do the instructions, that you remove the battery when not using for a while. It is very bright on anything other than the economy setting and flash is literally like a camera flash going off every half second. There does not appear to be a great difference between Enduro and Blast settings but I've only ridden in the dark with it twice so far. When fastened onto the handle bars you can still twist the light left to right no matter how tight you screw it on, don't know if that'show it is designed and a good thing or bad thing.