Fulcrum Racing 5 Clincher Wheelset - 2014
Fulcrum Racing 5 Clincher Wheelset - 2014 $265.94 2 x Continental Race 28 700c x 20-25 Tube $13.88 2 x Continental Grand Prix 4000S Clincher Road Tyre - GP4000s $74.19RRP: $478.64Our Price: $354.01Buy Now Bundle Price: $321.95
The Racing 5 has been re-designed for 2014 with two purposes in mind. Firstly to reduce the weight, and secondly to increase the reactivity of the wheels. The weight has been reduced by 115g overall and the reactivity is up by 4%.
Racing 5 are designed for everyday use and training. An optimum proposal from Fulcrum which guarantees excellent quality.
- Oversized hubs with flanges for blade hammer-head spokes and sealed high-quality bearings ensure smoothness.
- The rear wheel incorporates a new single-piece body which embodies the freewheel body and pawl carrier in a single component resulting in a considerable weight reduction.
- Fulcrum 2:1 spoke ratio on rear wheeldouble the number of spokes on the drive side for greater wheel stability and improved power transfer in the rear wheel. 20 radial aero spokes on front wheel24 on rear.
- The wheels have two oversized spokes to balance the concentration of the rim joint material during wheel rotation, Fulcrum call this Dynamic Balance.
- The Racing 5's also have a deep upper bridge on the rim to facilitate clincher tyre fitting.
Weights: Front 753g Rear 892g
Racing 5 wheels are compatible with Campagnolo® Shimano and Sram drivetrains.
- Estimated delivery transit time: 6-10 Days Limited Tracking
TNTPost Global Pack 6-10 Days Limited Tracking: $25.20
TNT Post is an economy international service. Delivery times for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries are around 7-15 workings days. Parcels are trackable online.
UPS International Express 2-4 Days Full Tracking: $50.40
UPS premium international service. Delivered door to door by UPS so very reliable and easily trackable. Delivery times for most countries is around 2-4 working days.
For winter training wheels, with Conti 4 seasons fitted, these are great, and roll really well. Usual Fulcrum high quality, and really well packaged.
Great wheels. Lighter than earlier versions, stiff, responsive, and very good value.
Great set of wheels and came built perfectly true. Bang for buck I can't think of a better wheelset out there if you want a reliable set of training wheels that come in at a respectable weight.