Fulcrum Racing 7 Wheels 2014 - Pair
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- Steel spokes with 2mm cross-section: Provide high levels of tension and stiffness.
- Oversized flange on the drive side: Provides greater torsional stiffness, increases reactivity at each change in rhythm of the pedal stroke.
- Superior quality steel balls on sealed cyclindrical bearings: Reduce friction and ensure consistent performance over time.
- Fulcrum brings you the perfect training/everyday use wheel in the Racing 7.
- Fulcrum 2:1 spoke ratio on rear wheeldouble the number of spokes on the drive side for greater wheel stability and improved power transfer in the rear wheel. 20 straight pull steel spokes on front wheel24 on rear.
- Hubs made for straight spokes: aluminium-made and with a large flange on the drive-side of the rear wheel to increase reaction.
- Includes Fulcrums new Wear Indicator system so you know when the rims are nearing their limit.
- Weights: Front 815g Rear 945g (not including quick release)
Racing 7 wheels are are compatible with Campagnolo®Shimano Inc. and Sram Co. drivetrains.
"Sturdy and reliable wheels that are ideal for training and club runs" Cycling Plus
- Estimated delivery transit time: 6-10 Days Limited Tracking
TNTPost Global Pack 6-10 Days Limited Tracking: $23.44
TNT Post is an economy international service. Delivery times for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries are around 7-15 workings days. Parcels are trackable online.
UPS International Express 2-4 Days Full Tracking: $46.88
UPS premium international service. Delivered door to door by UPS so very reliable and easily trackable. Delivery times for most countries is around 2-4 working days.
These wheels replaced my specialised allez stock wheels and from the moment they were fitted I noticed a considerable difference. Lighter, perhaps, but noteably stronger and with a lower rolling resistance. I expect these well made precision wheels to last a long time, and the sealed cartridge bearing should mean less to no maintenance. Perfect for my 20 mile daily commute around the pot-holed roads and hills of salisbury.