Giro Saros Helmet
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- Bursting with performance features like In-mould construction, Wind Tunnel ventilation and the benchmark RocLoc 5 fit system, the Saros has a sleek, contemporary style and a subtle silhouette
- The In-mould construction process fuses the outer shell with the impact-absorbing EPS liner during the moulding process, and reinforces areas around vents and ribs, creating an exoskeleton
- This allows the helmet design to be lighter, more durable, and better ventilated than traditional designs
- Giro helmets are developed utilizing their proprietary Wind Tunnel ventilation system, which combines active vents with internal exhaust channels that thrust fresh, cool air over and around the riders head while forcing heat and stale air out at the same time
- A great helmet is so comfortable that once its on, it virtually disappears. The Super Fit system is based on 'human scale factors' data and over 20 years of crafting helmets for the best bike riders in the world, and the result is a helmet that feels as if it were custom made for you
Meets CE EN1078 certification
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $8.05
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.09
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Sizing Information for Giro Helmets:
I have an unfortunately small head and struggled to find a suitable fitting helmet. I now have one and it looks fantastic...
Brilliant fit, comfortable, lightweight, and looks the part. Very happy.
Having suffered recently during that rarest of things, hot English sunshine, I needed to purchase a new helmet that offered more in the way of ventilation. The Saros was my choice and I have not been disappointed. It is light and comfortable and the range of adjustment is good. Just sneaking in at the lower end I was able to purchase the large size which was available with a huge discount. Probably this model is more suited to riders with rounder rather than oval shaped heads but as a mid range unit is well worth the money
Excellent, comfortable and un intrusive, it doesn't feel like I'm wearing a helmet.
Feels light and cool. Straps have good adjuster clips so stays where should.
Perfect fit for my oval shaped head
Seems a great buy. Fits well, looks good, hopefully will never find out if it does the job it's supposed to!
A very comfortable helmet
Good product. Great price and service.
I bought this to replace a similar helmet which broke after 4 to 5 years of service. The fit is quite rounded and suits my potato head perfectly.
It is quite light and adjusts well and I know that I can get spare pads if I need them.
My only criticism is that where the EPS joins the shell, the edge is quite messy.
Very comfortable padding, excellent ventilation and a fit, light weight, U forget you're wearing it.
Superb helmet, very comfortable and light. I was between sizes and opted for the L and it's a great fit. Excellent service from Merlin as usual.
Really happy with the helmet. The adjustment system made for a comfortable fit. Lightweight and stylish. Great service from Merlin and quick shipping to Australia.
I have been looking at getting a dedicated road helmet for a while, and having had a long history of Giro MTB helmets, it seemed the logical choice to get a Giro road lid.
Taking it out for a long weekend ride was a dream. Super light, very comfy, well ventilated, all the things you hope for in a crash hat.
I would recommend this to anyone.
I bought the GIRO Saros Helmet together with my new bike. I have to say that it fits very well and comfortably, but more importantly covers my entire head to provide full safety. It can be adjusted according to head size, looks slick and is no nuisance (slipping forward etc.). Really happy with it and would no doubt recommend it. Also fits to any bike colour.
Nice helmet with good ventilation. I get less perspiration running into my eyes with this helmet. Good easy/solid adjustable fitting. Nice design all round. Not the lightest, but not noticeable because it's very comfortable due to good padding.
Replaced old Giro. Good quality and lightweight with easy fitting. Good ventillation and hardly noticed wearing it after a while riding
I've always had Giro helmets & this one is excellent. It's light and comfortable, but sturdy and you feel well protected. It looks good and I'm very pleased with it
Good style, nice fit and easy to use and secure Roc Loc fit system.
Light and strong. A very good choice!
Great fitting helmet. Got a medium and its very snug! Air vents allow just enough airflow through during the rides to cool me down whilst out and about in Sydney.
The strap fittings took a while to adjust so they don't irritate me during rides, but that's the only criticism I have.
Always been happy with giro helmets, must say had number of crashes when mtb previously always protected my head and they do a decent crash replacement. Find comfy fit and is reasonably light weight.