Giro Xar MTB Helmet
- Carving turns. Shredding rough descents. Attacking climbs. All Mountain riding is all about conquering the elements with speed and efficiency.
- Giro`s new Xar is the perfect helmet to compliment this rapidly-evolving category.
- In 2003, Giro changed the look of freeride mountain biking with the Xen.
- With its muscular shape, increased rear coverage and skate-punk attitude, the Xen was the first helmet of its kind.
- A lot has changed since then. The same riders that used to focus on big hucks and airtime are now the ones crushing long climbs and covering vast distances to get to the best descents.
- The XAR offers all the features you've come to expect from Giro's top-level trail-riding helmets
- P.O.V.TM adjustable visor - In-mold composition with EPS foam and polycarbonate shell
- Roll CageTM reinforcement - but the XAR heralds a new era of performance, comfort and style
- At the heart of this helmet you'll find 17 Wind TunnelTM vents as well as optimized internal channeling, and the visor is vented to increase airflow
- Breathability on the XAR is incredible; there's never been a lid this breathable on dirt
- Even the padding is extraordinary thanks in part to X-Static fabric
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Int. Signed For 5-10 days: $0.00
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 5-10 working days. This service allows some tracking and requires a signature.
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $17.08
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Sizing Information for Giro Helmets:
Just fits me a perfectly tried others and keep coming back to these lids :-)))
Good looks, great fit. Covers more of neck and sides than standard MTB helmets.
Awesome fit, very good ventilation and you can regulate visor height. It wants to stay in your head even without closing the chin strap. On my test rides it did not move at all and you can hardly feel it in your head. Very nice buy and delivered in Portugal in 4 business days. Very good service from Merlin.
I was looking for a new helmet for a while and tried a few on, this helmet is a good fit. I was mainly looking for a well ventilated helmet as I get really hot cycling and after my first few rides out I found this amazing.
Definitely worth the money.
Good fitting helmet with understated looks. Well ventilated and an improvement on my old Giro helemt. The acudial system is excellent. The adjustable visor seems a little far fetched as it is limited by the lugs that fit it into the rotating mechanism that hardly moves as it hardly moves. Perhaps I expect more adjustment. Does not detract from the quality of the helmet. Well worth the buy.
a helmet very comfortable and airy. I get the order right away. very good service
This is a great helmet for mtb I also use it for road biking. It is light comfortable and the finish is top quality. Merlins service was spot on as aslways.
i bought Maxxi's Ignites tyres 2.1 size folded, brilliant all round tyres for English conditions weather they grip well in all conditions and still roll fast, and they are long lasting. Very Good Tyres. and i will be buying more very soon.