Jelly Belly Sports Beans - 28g
Jelly Belly Sports Beans
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- New easy-to-open re-sealable pouch bag
- New formulation better fits your lifestyle without compromising Sport Beans proven performance benefits
- All Natural flavours and colours
- Naturally sweetened with evaporated cane juice
- Six real fruit juices
- Carbohydrates to fuel your body during intense activity
- Electrolytes (sodium and potassium) vital for maintaining fluid balance
- Vitamins B1, B2, & B3 to help burn carbohydrates and fat
- Vitamin C to protect muscles and cells against oxidative damage
- Each serving provides 25g of carbohydrates to fuel your body during intense activity and 120mg of electrolytes which are essential for metabolising carbohydrates and maintaining hydration.
Jelly Belly Extreme contain 50mg of caffeine per 100-calorie serving
They're easy to eat and taste great! Energize with one packet before activity and use additional beans as needed during activity to sustain energy levels
Add 5,10 or 24 packs to the basket and Save on Unit Price....The more you buy the more you save!!!!
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.59
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $7.59
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $15.19
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
I bought 3 flavours, watermelon, cherry and raspberry, they tasted great and were easy to use. They got slightly sticky towards the end of 2 1/2 hrs of training but I would still recommend them as I noticed the little burst of energy they gave me
Good variety of flavours and the keep your energy levels up while out on your bike.
These are the only energy product that I have found to be completely edible and enjoyable - so much so I have to be disciplined to not eat them as if they were ordinary jelly beans! Good quick delivery from merlin as always
Taste great, ideal replacement for gels/bars as I find those difficult on the stomach.
Love sports beans especially jelly belly ones. Plenty of variety at Merlin with the flavours. They all taste good and give a noticeable boost of energy. I take 3 beans every 20 to 30 mins or when needed and they work for me.
Bike sweeties, when you need a sugar rush these are the fellas for me. No clue if they really work but they taste great.
I tried these a few months ago from a friend and loved them. Really pep you up and taste great too. Nice variety of flavours.