Kinesis Crosslight CX Disc Wheels
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
This 3rd generation, lighter, stronger CXdisc wheelset is a real advance on previous versions and has a completely re-profiled rim section, with eyeletted spoke holes and pinned joint. These new wheels are 151g lighter for the front and 94g lighter at the rear, saving a total of 245g where you will really notice it.
Designed to work perfectly with the Kinesis ‘Crosslight Pro6‘ frameset; they are a great partner for The ‘Decade Tripster‘ fast commuter too.
The 10spd freehub is interchangeable to allow the use of Shimano or Campagnolo gearing.
This is a true disc-specific rim profile, not a modified rim-brake section and these wheels use the same high-tension triple butted, stainless spokes and alloy nipples as Kinesis Maxlight wheels.
What can you expect from the Kinesis Crosslight CX Disc Wheels?
- Front: 9mm QR. Lightweight 7075 alloy, double sealed bearing, 6 bolt disc mount.
- Rear: 9mm QR. 7075 alloy, High quality, 11spd - Comes with spacer to run 10 speed cassettes. 3 pawl alloy freehub. Alternative Campag compatible freehub available. 4 large sealed bearings, 6 bolt disc mount.
- Triple-butted Stainless Steel, with Grey anodised alloy nipples. 28h 3-cross build.
- 28h, Clincher
- 24mm width
- 22mm depth
- True disc-specific profile
- High Strength alloy
- Front: 689g
- Rear: 866g
Kinesis – Dream. Build. Ride.
- Estimated delivery transit time: 6-10 Days Limited Tracking
TNTPost Global Pack 6-10 Days Limited Tracking: $23.51
TNT Post is an economy international service. Delivery times for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries are around 7-15 workings days. Parcels are trackable online.
UPS International Express 2-4 Days Full Tracking: $47.03
UPS premium international service. Delivered door to door by UPS so very reliable and easily trackable. Delivery times for most countries is around 2-4 working days.
Excellent wheelset for a good price. Fitted them to my Boardman CX Team and made the bike feel a lot more lively. Good weight saving on standard wheels
These are superb wheels for both blundering around the woods and racing. They are light, a good width and seem to be pretty strong so far. The freehub is really rather loud, which for me just reminds me that I'm not pedalling!