Merlin "Single Malt" Single Speed Bike
Single Speed Bike ideal for city commutes and urban riding.
- Flip Flop Rear Hub With Both Freewheel And Fixed Sprocket
- Urban Geometry CR-MO Frame
- Sizes 53,56,59 CM
- Retro Top Tube Cable Clip
- Deep Section Rims On Large Flange Track Hubs
- Alloy Crank Set
- Brown Vadar Saddle
- Wellgo Pedals and toe straps
- Bull bars fitted with tan coloured tape
- Comes with rack mounts
- “Single Malt” decals are white on black frame and black on white frame
- Will take mudguards - 35mm 700c (see product links below)
Customise your bike further with other colours of tape, tyres and saddles! Click on the product links at the bottom of the page and add to your basket.
- Estimated delivery transit time: 4-8 Days
TNTPost Global Pack 4-8 Days: $136.51
TNT Post is an economy international service. Delivery times for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries are around 7-15 workings days. Parcels are trackable online.
Only used it for the first time today a few weeks after receiving it. Delivery was pretty good they tried to help speed up arrival. Bike itself is great, a little heavy but smooth and quiet. Put some SPD pedals on it and it is a nice ride. For the price it is impossible to fault. Good job
Fantastic bike at an unbelievably low price. Good build quality and the frame seems nice and light. Virtually no rolling resistance, it glides.
I ordered 2 of these bikes for my sons and they are very pleased with them. The bikes are light, responsive to ride with good quality parts, and they look good too.