Mondraker Foxy RR Bike - 2013
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
The most multifunctional bike of the range, the Foxy offers a range of advantages going downhill
whilst the Stealth structure converts this bike into one of the lightest alternatives.
Zero is the name of Mondraker's proprietary suspension system and is used on all of its full suspension bikes.
Zero power loss: The system prevents any unwanted movements produced whilst pedalling resulting in
maximum efficiency without extra compression or extension of the rear suspension.
Zero pedal kickback: Chain length growth throughout the suspension travel is insignificant avoiding any backward
movement of the crank set that could lead to poor pedalling efficiency or cadence.
Zero brake jack: Rear brake forces do not alter the suspension system.
The rear shock will absorb impacts without changing its function whilst using the rear brake.
Zero bumps: The main characteristic of the system is its excellent absorption capacity at the same time as it provides high pedalling efficiency.
The optimized trajectory of the rear axle and the linear nature of the rear shock assure very effective impact absorption.
The Stealth Technology is the most advanced industrial design and structure optimization technology used in the Mondraker range.
Stealth encompasses all processes in the creation of the frame,
from the inspiration and creation of the industrial design to the calculation of the most precise details that optimize each part for a specific function.
Stealth offers and innovative design, characterized by flat faces and sharp edges as opposed to the traditional curved or rounded shapes.
Each tube and part is carefully designed to carry out a specific function striving to achieve the lowest possible weight of every specific part of the frame.
Due to the optimization of the production process, selecting the best materials, using butted tubing technology and applying an alloy of different aluminium,
Mondraker's ultra light Stealth frames are extremely resistant with great stiffness, especially in the high stress areas of the frames where it suffers most.
Stealth technology is used in the Duel, Foxy, Dune, Summum and Dualen series.
The Foxy frame has an integrated IFD front derailleur system with an anchor rail instead of the classic brace which used to surround the seat post tube.
This system is developed and named by Shimano as Direct Mount.
Thanks to the new derailleur characteristics and the joint piece developed by Mondraker to get it fixed to the frame
we get stiffness and a precision grade more superior to the rest of derailleur in the market.
The rear part of the frame is one of the most sophisticated and innovated ones in the market.
It's made of a compact construction combining processes of hydroformats, forged and shaped metals and machined in CNC.
The chainstays and seatstays, made by means of hydrofromat,
follow the Stealth concept characterised by the rectangular shapes instead of curves,
and being butted in three different measurements.
Both the upper and lower yokes together with the dropouts and reinforcement tubes are designed
to be manufactured with forged moulds and are machined afterwards to achieve a better final finishing.
The result is one of the most rigid and stable bikes of its category.
- Frame: Foxy Stealth alloy Zero Suspension System 140mm
- Shock: Fox Float CTD XV Boost Valve Performance 200x57mm
- Forks: Fox 32 Float CTD FIT Factory Kashima 15mm 140mm Tapered
- Rear Derailleur: Sram X9 Medium cage 10s
- Front Derailleur: Shimano SLX FD M-676-10D Direct mount
- Shifters: Sram trigger X-7
- Chainset: Race Face Evolve 38/24T
- Bottom Bracket: Race Face X-Type
- Chain: Sram PC-1031 10s
- Freewheel: Sram PG-1030 12-36T 10s
- Headset: Onoff Integrated Tapered 1-1/8"->1/5"
- Stem: Race Face Evolve 70mm
- Handlebars: Mondraker Foxy RR custom design 31.8mm 740mm
- Front Brake: Formula RX 180mm
- Rear Brake: Formula RX 180mm
- Rims: DT X1600 Spline
- Front Hub: DT X1600 Spline 15mm
- Rear Hub: DT X1600 Spline 12x135mm w/Rock Shox Maxle
- Tyres: Schwalbe Nobby Nic 26x2.25
- Saddle: Mondraker Foxy RR custom design
- Seatpost: CrankBrothers Kronolog 31.6mm Remote
- Grips: Onoff Diamond lock-on
- Miscellaneous: Weight (w/o pedals) 12.8 kg
- Estimated delivery transit time: 4-8 Days
TNTPost Global Pack 4-8 Days: $133.72
TNT Post is an economy international service. Delivery times for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries are around 7-15 workings days. Parcels are trackable online.