Shimano Dura Ace 9000 BB92-41B Press Fit Bottom Bracket
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
What can you expect from the Shimano Dura Ace 9000 BB92-41B Press Fit Bottom Bracket?
- Complete press-fit bottom bracket assembly for Shimano HollowTech II road cranks
- Cups are made from fibre reinforced polymer material which reduces the risk of frame noise and damage
- Set includes left and right hand cups, inner cover, and inner O-rings
- Sealed cups keep out dirt and water
- Maintenance free
- Compatible with 86.5mm shells
- 41mm cup diameter
- Easy press-fit installation
Shimano – Shift your Expectations
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.53
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $7.53
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $15.07
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Very nice bottom bracket easy to assemble could have just used my hands to push it together. Once assembled and chainset inserted feels very smooth and free running unlike some other bottom brackets which feel tight. I would definately recommend it.
The best bottom bracket shimano has to offer, easy to fit and virtually no maintenance needed, super smooth operation
Pretty much the only option for this size of BB and 9000 version appears to be smoother than the older 7900 version. The 7900 version was very much a fit and forget part some I'm hoping this version I'm fitting to a Scott Plasma 3 frame will be the same