Shimano R55C3 Brake Cartridges For Alloy Rims - Pair
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- High performance road-specific pad inserts designed to fit all Shimano Road Systems
- Compatible with Dura-Ace 7900, 7800, 7700, Ultegra 6500, 6600, 6700 and 105 5500, 5600 & 5700 brakes
- Block compound formulated for use with standard rim braking surface
- Exactly the same specification as originally supplied, ensuring consistent performance
- Buy 2 pairs for £14 or 4 pairs for £24, add to basket and adjust order quantity and the price will change automatically
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $8.39
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail International Signed For 5-10 Days: $8.39
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-8 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 5-10 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Good pads for alloy rims.
Reasonable set of pads with decent stopping that as you'd expect tails off in the wet. Seem to last okay although as it's been unusally dry lately this has probably helped...
Good hard wearing pads with excellent stopping in all weathers
I bought these to replace the original R55C3 blocks that were on my 105 callipers. They offer confident braking in all weathers and the ones they replace have last me over 4000 miles. Would recommend.
Great price, super fast delivery. Original Shimano parts. Doesn't get much better for mail order bits. Merlin is the first place to look for great deals.
Good value pads that seem to work as well as any others.
Perfect and send in original packaging. Also send fast and well. I love dura race products!
very happy with the braking performance you get with these pads I have no reason to look else where.
They do what it says on the box ,,and well priced at Merlin.