Shimano Road Brake Cable Set - Polymer
- Fitting new brakes or completely overhauling your brake cabling couldn't be easier - everything you need in one pack
- Includes 1.6 mm Polymer coated inner wires (1 x 2000 mm, 1 x 1000 mm), and SLR outer casing for a complete bike (1 x 1800 mm, 1 x 800 mm), and all end caps
- Polymer coated stainless steel inner wire leaves a smooth surface for low friction and reduced sliding resistance providing a lighter quicker braking operation
- Outer casing is lubricated internally along its length with low-friction silicone grease to reduce cable friction
- SLR casing uses a special spiral wound construction that is axially stiff yet can be bent around handlebar curves
- The outer casing is lined with a hard polymer sheath to keep its round shape to assist with the smooth operation of the inner wire
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $8.49
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.99
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Best replacement brake cables
Bought to replace a set of standard 7900 brake cables, built up an internally routed bike with 7900 Dura Ace. These cables are incredible, braking feels strong, and as with the shifting, the smoothness is better than on my traditionally cabled frame using 7900 cables. Highly recommended..