Shimano RS61 Wheels - Pair
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- Race technology for everyday riding
- Proprietary Shimano road tubeless rim construction
- Faster, Smoother, quiet and comfortable ride
- Phenomenal cornering grip with tubeless tires
- Tube & tubeless tire compatible
- Wide flange hub with offset rim for maximum rigidity and power transmission
- 2-cross tangent, straight laced spokes optimizes torsional rigidity
- Angular contact bearings
- Rim wear indicator allows safe detection of worn rim
- 11/10-speed compatible
- Estimated delivery transit time: 8-14 Days Limited Tracking
Spring Parcel 8-14 Days Limited Tracking: $22.42
Spring Global is part of TNT post NL, the parcel will be handed over to your national parcel service on arrival in your country. Please not this service does not have a guaranteed delivery time, please allow 7-14 days.
UPS International Express 2-4 Days Full Tracking: $44.84
UPS premium international service. Delivered door to door by UPS so very reliable and easily trackable. Delivery times for most countries is around 2-4 working days.
For the price, you'll never beat it! I've upgraded from the RS-11's and let me tell you...these wheels are nice! You can actually feel the difference! Also happy that if I wanted to try tubeless, I can!
Replaced a 7 year old set of Bontrager Race wheels, which were fitted to a Trek Madone, with these wheels. The Shimano quality is noticeable and they are great to ride and also look pretty good. No problems fitting Continental 23mm Gatorskins to them. Came in very sturdy packaging and were delivered next day on standard delivery. First class price and product
Extremely good value. Replacing Ultegra wheels that had reached the end of useful life - moved cogs, added tires and rode... almost no derailleur adjustment required. These feel stiff and lively, just like the old ones once did!
Cannot fault these wheels - compatible with my 8 speed cassette and run really smoothly. The option to run tubeless is a real bonus, although they take clinchers just fine. All in all, a sound option for an upgrade from a standard entry level wheelset and absolutely worth the money. Can't wait for the weather to improve so I can really rack up the miles.