Shimano RS81 C50 Wheels - Pair
RRP $1,036.76 Save 29%
Shimano RS81 C50 wheels, compatible with the new 11 speed cassettes. 50mm deep carbon laminate rims.
- High performance road racing wheel meets the demands of today's professional and amateur riders
- Carbon and alloy clincher rim is both light weight and rigid whilst maintaining high braking performance with standard brake pads
- 22.4 mm wide (D2) carbon rim with alloy braking surface for improved aerodynamics and increased rigidity for sprinters and TT specialists
- 21 rear and 16 front stainless steel butted and bladed straight pull spokes for optimal balance and rigidity (OPTBAL)
- High lateral rigidity is improved with a wide flange spacing
- Labyrinth double contact sealing - low-friction seals effectively shut out water, mud and dirt without affecting rotational smoothness
- Quick and easy to maintain digital click bearing adjustment
- Polished bearing races reduce friction and provide for smooth rotation
- Cold forged and machined aluminium hub shell and oversized 7075 alloy axle keep the wheel weight to a minimum
- 8, 9, 10 and 11-speed compatible
- 700C clincher compatible
- Supplied with Q/R skewer
- Weight 1908 grams a pair
Supplied as a front & rear set
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Free shipping on this item to United States
Mr FurgiueleIncredible wheels. Very durable great for larger riders. Perhaps the best value on the market today. These wheels do everything well.
SteveFlex free, well built and constructed, outstanding value. Exudes quality. Great purchase.
Mr MitchellA solid set of wheels that roll nicely. Good for racing and everyday riding.
Léo GagnéNice looking, solid, fast and... simply wow! I had the occasion to test drive my new set of wheels recently and I really appreciate the fact that they seems to always want more more more... More speed, more action, more road! The limit is now me, not the wheels! Pros: Built as tough as a tank, smooth rolling, silent. Cons: A little bit on the heavy side...
Mr WongSolid & rigid wheel, no need to change the brake pads due to aluminium rim. A bit heavy (around 1900g) when climbing but can run fast in flat terrain.
CraigOrdered these wheels late Saturday and they were delivered to Sweden by 10am Thursday. Great service by Merlin Cycles and super fast, tracked delivery (DPD). I regularly order parts from the UK as they are much cheaper than in Sweden and these wheels were no exception - cheapest online by far. Wheels are simply outstanding, they roll really well and make a very nice humm. I am no super fit roadie but I have always wanted a pair of aero wheels and the difference they have made to my riding is incredible with faster average speeds (by 3-4kph per 30km circuit) than with my old wheels (Easton EA30). The increased speed can only be down to the wheels as it happened overnight from fitting them and is certainly not down to a super-human increase in fitness! I am one very happy customer!