Shimano RS81 C50 Wheels - Pair
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- High performance road racing wheel meets the demands of today's professional and amateur riders
- Carbon and alloy clincher rim is both light weight and rigid whilst maintaining high braking performance with standard brake pads
- 22.4 mm wide (D2) carbon rim with alloy braking surface for improved aerodynamics and increased rigidity for sprinters and TT specialists
- 21 rear and 16 front stainless steel butted and bladed straight pull spokes for optimal balance and rigidity (OPTBAL)
- High lateral rigidity is improved with a wide flange spacing
- Labyrinth double contact sealing - low-friction seals effectively shut out water, mud and dirt without affecting rotational smoothness
- Quick and easy to maintain digital click bearing adjustment
- Polished bearing races reduce friction and provide for smooth rotation
- Cold forged and machined aluminium hub shell and oversized 7075 alloy axle keep the wheel weight to a minimum
- 8, 9, 10 and 11-speed compatible
- 700C clincher compatible
- Supplied with Q/R skewer
- Weight 1908 grams a pair
Supplied as a front & rear set
- Estimated delivery transit time: 6-10 Days Limited Tracking
Spring Parcel 6-10 Days Limited Tracking: $0.00
Spring Global is part of TNT post NL, the parcel will be handed over to your national parcel service on arrival in your country. Please not this service does not have a guaranteed delivery time, please allow 7-14 days.
UPS International Express 2-4 Days Full Tracking: $46.32
UPS premium international service. Delivered door to door by UPS so very reliable and easily trackable. Delivery times for most countries is around 2-4 working days.
A solid set of wheels that roll nicely. Good for racing and everyday riding.
Nice looking, solid, fast and... simply wow!
I had the occasion to test drive my new set of wheels recently and I really appreciate the fact that they seems to always want more more more... More speed, more action, more road! The limit is now me, not the wheels!
Pros: Built as tough as a tank, smooth rolling, silent.
Cons: A little bit on the heavy side...
Solid & rigid wheel, no need to change the brake pads due to aluminium rim. A bit heavy (around 1900g) when climbing but can run fast in flat terrain.
Ordered these wheels late Saturday and they were delivered to Sweden by 10am Thursday. Great service by Merlin Cycles and super fast, tracked delivery (DPD). I regularly order parts from the UK as they are much cheaper than in Sweden and these wheels were no exception - cheapest online by far. Wheels are simply outstanding, they roll really well and make a very nice humm. I am no super fit roadie but I have always wanted a pair of aero wheels and the difference they have made to my riding is incredible with faster average speeds (by 3-4kph per 30km circuit) than with my old wheels (Easton EA30). The increased speed can only be down to the wheels as it happened overnight from fitting them and is certainly not down to a super-human increase in fitness! I am one very happy customer!