If you’ve got a few quid in your pocket and you’re looking to get on the roads and pedal up those miles then look no further.
Have a look at these two gems from our friends at Sensa, the Romagna Special and the Giulia Ultegra 6800 LTD Edition.
Both of these bikes have already been well received over the summer months but now we’re clearing out some space in the warehouse for all of the 2016 models.
These lovely machines just have to go.
Sensa Romagna Special
First up is the Sensa Romagna Special originally offered at £839.99 and now on offer to you at £499.00.
- HFT; HydroFormed Tubing.
- A double butted tube is inserted into a Hydroform mould to create more “shape”.
- This way the top tube, down tube, chain stay, seat stay form a nice blend, which is finished of by making the main-welds smooth.
- The end-result looks like a carbon frame
- Fork: Supra carbon
- Group: Shimano 105 5700 with FC560 Chainset & 105 BR560 Calipers
- Seatpost: Supra Comp Line
- Handlebar: Supra Comp Line
- Stem: Supra Comp Line
- Wheels: Supra RA Comp Rims / Supra Hubs
- Tires: Schwalbe Lugano
- Saddle: San Marco Spid
- Sizes: 52 – 54 – 56 – 58 – 60 – 62 (sloping)
- Colour: White or Black
- Weight: 9.1 KG
The Romagna has remained one of our best-selling bikes since we introduced the Sensa brand a few years ago.
This is one of the best specced and best looking bikes that £499 can buy. Don’t take our word for it have look yourself – http://merlincycl.es/rw
Sensa Giulia Ultegra 6800 LTD Edition
A carbon frame and full Ultegra group for £1099!
Sizes are very limited on this so if this is the bike for you then you’d better snatch our hands off quick.
The normal RRP on this is £1680 and it was a cracking price at that with the spec on offer so you really are getting a good deal here.
- Monocoque Generation5 – Zero Void Curing – UD Carbon Fibre
- Full Carbon Dropout – Lightweight design, compatible with junior cassettes
- Quick Wheel Release
- Di2 Ready – Frame can be used with Di2 as well as regular cables
- PressFit EightSix bottom bracket – allows maximum down tube width
- Zero Void Curing technology creates smooth inner surfaces with less material
- The 1.5 lower bearing creates maximum stiffness
- Fork – Supra Full Carbon Monocoque Gen5 1.5
- Weight: 7.4Kg approx. ( Frame 1.100g – Fork 350g)
- Full Shimano Ultegra 2×11 Groupset, 34/50 compact chainset, 11 speed 11/28 cassette
- Seatpost – Supra Speed Line
- Handlebar – Supra Speed Line
- Stem – Supra Speed Line
- Wheels – RA Pro 11 Speed
- Tyres – Schwalbe Lugano 25mm
This bike could get you endless pleasure next summer. Its lightweight frame will have you dancing up the hills.
It really is incredibly unheard of to get this kind of bike at this price and if you’re not sold yet then have a gander at our little promo vid below…