Lezyne Macro Front & Micro Rear LED Light Set
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
NEW Compact, powerful, very affordable: Definitive light set for Road, commuter and entry level MTB.
Up to 300 lumen (front), 70 lumen (rear) out-put in a lightweight, durable CNC machined aluminium body with side visibility cuts and MOR Optics. Never get left in the dark, the Intelligent Power Indicator button allows the user to check the power level at any time. Simple to use, Micro USB cable and built in USB stick for recharging the built-in Li-ion battery. Easily mounted with no tools required, fits a wide range of handlebar diameters via a snap-fit Composite Matrix mount that is secured with a multi -position, silicon strap.
Colours: Anodised Polished Black; Polished Anodised Silver.
• Rechargable Front and Rear lights
• Road/Commute/MTB/Time Trial
• No wires design, clutter free handlebars.
• Up to 300 genuine lumens (front) and 70 lumens (rear)
• Mode sequence optimised for daily rider.
o 5 settings front (see Micro Drive Front details)
o 6 settings rear (see Micro Drive Rear details)
• Simple to re-charge, USB charging cable (front) and integrated USB stick (rear)
• Easy to fit: not tools required, silicon band and Composite Matrix snap fit bracket
• Quality materials: CNC alloy body; Composite Matrix end cap
• Highly water resistant, O-ring sealed to FL1 standard
• Side visibility design improves safety
• Uniform beam pattern: even distribution of light optimised for cycling
• High Quality Lezyne Lithium Ion Batteries (built in)
• Battery indicator: traffic light style intelligent power button when riding
• Battery check: with light off, charge can be checked with quick press of button
• Small: 26mm diameter x102mm (front), 71mm (rear)
• Lightweight: 108g / 68g with brackets
• Helmet mount accessory available separately
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $8.17
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.35
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
These appear a little more chunky and heavy than expected - but the dimensions and weights are given.
There are not as many modes as stated on the front but there were too many so not an issue.
The screw caps on the rear of the lights are plastic so easy to jump a thread when tightening.
Often the cap on the rear light snaps off as it is difficult to get it out of the bracket.
Otherwise a bright light that does the job.
Good bright lights but let down by the rubber straps to hold them in place.. The spacing on the strap to adjust for width seems to be in the wrong place so they fit so tight it may damage the rubber or too loose on the bike & move out of place a lot and when you put them on. They need to be dipped down a bit on road because they're bright enough to dazzle drivers, but I'm continuously having to adjust them up or down - need to bring out a permanent mount for them,
Great set of lights! super bright, not heavy!! Highly recommended!
The front and rear lights that I bought from this brand (Lezyne) are amazing. He had seen many positive comments on forums of this brand, which made me decide to buy them. Once tested I can not say anything negative. I love them. I am delighted with this website. The treatment and delivery are perfect so far....
A great product at a brilliant price. The daytime running light is ideal and definitely makes a difference, cars give you much more space.
Fantastic lights - extremely bright - I have been told by colleagues who drive past me on the way to work they can see the light from miles away!
Could be improved with better brackets tho! (the rear fell off - I was on a farm track on a road bike tho!). Now using an additional velcro strap just in case.
Excellent quality lights, easy to fit, easy to charge, easy to operate. And Merlin's discount makes them an absolute bargain !