RSP Evade 3 LED Rear Silicone Light
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
•High performance LEDs
•Li Ion internal battery
•2.5 hour USB charge time
•Full beam 11 hours
•Flashing and constant modes
•Low battery indicator
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $8.27
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $8.27
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.54
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
No trouble being seen with this compact and robust rear light.
Recharging could be quicker but gave over 4 hours of use on constant mode after each charge.
The light itself is good quality.
1) The light is bright.
2) It is rechargeable with a high energy density battery.
3) The light is low weight.
4) It has a built-in reflector.
1) The light is small with a small amount of illuminated area.
2) The flash mode frequency is too low. It would be better if it had a higher flashing rate per second.
3) The light body isn't completely transparent or red transparent on the sides. If this was implemented, there would be better side visibility.
4) The light has a third mode that I consider ineffective. It would be better if it didn't have this mode to reduce time and wear pushing the power button.
5) The built-in reflector should be bigger.
In order to provide sufficient illumination, this is the second one that I have ordered so I can run two of them simultaneously (one above the other on my seatpost).
The usual excellent service from Merlin, so far so good with the light which I bought to clip onto my ruck sack to supplement my main light. The light seems well made, is bright and the integral clip is secure. The other way of attaching the light is by a rubber strap which I can`t comment on because I haven't used it. Seems to be lasting well on a charge which is made from a USB so no batteries to worry about.
Very small but extremely bright. Simple attachment using a silicon strap that the light clips into.
I see the rear light a a mechanism to be seen, not to see with???? This fits the bill perfectly. For the price, it's an absolute bargain.
Only possible is that with it being small, major mud splatter may affect visibility. A minor issue solved with a wipe when hitting the road.
Service yet again first class!!
Fantastic light. It is very bright. I am very pleased with it. Best one I've ever had. It lasts for ages on one usb charge. Would recommend it.
Very fast delivery well done Merlin Cycles
Great light, bright with 3 settings, easy usb charge