Spanish components brand Rotor was born in 1994. For an in-depth blog on Rotor click here.
Rotor's core mission was set when two cycling friends assigned themselves a very specific target - to eliminate the dead spots in each pedal stroke. One of the two friends worked as an aeronautical engineer who believed it was possible to develop a more natural way of pedalling while eliminating the dead spot. After a lot of hard work and with a unique vision Rotor achieved this, creating their first oval shaped Q rings. Those chainrings quickly gained popularity with cyclists around the world; since those early days Rotor continued to innovate and now offer an extensive range of bicycle componentry.
- Rotor Hawk & Raptor AxleRRPView all MTB Chainsets
- Rotor QX1 Spider KitRRPView all Road Bike Chainrings
- Rotor Q-Ring Chainring - 110/60 BCDRRPView all Road Bike Chainrings
- Rotor Hawk Bumper SetRRPView all MTB Chainsets
- Rotor Q-Ring MTB Chainring for Sram XX ChainsetRRPView all MTB Chainrings
- Rotor Raptor Bumper SetRRPView all MTB Chainsets