BeOne Storm Race Road Bike
- Frame: BeOne Storm Race
- Fork: BeOne Carbon fork
- Headset: FSA NO.10 ZS 1-1/8"
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra, RD-4600 10 speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra, FD-4603
- Shifters: Shimano Tiagra, ST-4603
- Brake Levers:Shimano Tiagra, ST-4603
- Brakes:Shimano Tiagra, BR-4600
- Hubs: Shimano Black
- Cassette: Shimano Tiagra CS-4500 12-30T
- Rims: Exal XR3
- Tires:Schwalbe Lugano 23mm Black skin red stripes
- Cranks: Shimano FC-4603
- Chainrings: 50-39-30T
- Chain: Shimano CN5600
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano BSA BB
- Stem: Clever OS
- Handlebar: Clever Anatomic shape
- Saddle:Selle Italia X1
- Seatpost: Clever 20mm setback 31,6x350
- Seatpostclamp: Superlight Road clamp 34,9mm
- Pedals: No pedals
- Framesizes: 40 45 50 55 60 cm
- Colour: White - Black - Red
- Weight: 9,4 kg
- Estimated delivery transit time: 4-8 Days
TNTPost Global Pack 4-8 Days: $131.68
TNT Post is an economy international service. Delivery times for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries are around 7-15 workings days. Parcels are trackable online.
Searched for a bike which would suit my 6'2'' frame and came across this BeOne Storm Race from Merlin Cycles. I was not disappointed and the bike is of a far higher spec than any other bike in this price range. It arrived on time and it appears to be of a very good quality and the 60cm frame fits me perfectly. All in all I am very pleased with it and the service I received from Merlin. Would I recommend ? You Bet !
This is my first road bike, and I am very pleased with this purchase. I searched for a long time all the big name brands and this bike stood up to them all if not exceeded in some cases in my price bracket so it was a no brainer. I cannot recommend Merlin Cycles enough they were very helpful when I spoke to an advisor and delivery was bang on time. The build quality of the bike is excellent, I will definitely use Merlin Cycles again.
I'd never heard of BeOne until I met some Dutch tourists while on holiday, and was pointed in their direction. Bike delivered promptly and at best price I could find anywhere. I had the chance to call in to the shop before I made my purchase. I found the staff knowledgeable, helpful and best of all not too pushy. As far as the bike goes, it's my first "proper" road bike after a good few years on a hybrid. Gears needed tweeking a touch to get them spot-on, and I fitted a shorter stem to get my most comfortable fit. I am 6ft 1in with 35in inside leg- the 55cm frame seems fine for me. Clearly, I've not yet covered the thousands of miles I intend to ultimately so can't comment on durability, except to say first impressions are good. Could Merlin improve their service? Yes. They could start stocking "GOOD WEATHER", and when they do, that's where I'd be buying mine from. I'm off to climb that Strava leaderboard (!!) Roll on 2014 :-)