Northwave Extreme Tech 3S Road Cycling Shoes
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
Sole: Ultralight Carbon sole
Upper: Ultralight Microfiber
Upper ConstructionN: Biomap without stitchings
Closing System: 3 superlight straps
Footbed: Extreme Air
Compatible with New Northwave Speedplay Adapter System
- Co-developed with Speedplay
- Nylon with stainless steel outsole protection plate
- Just 0.3mm stack height instead of 3mm with normal Speedplay adaptor
- Saves 7.5 grams
- Still allows natural curved outsole shape and reduces unnecessary weight that some 4 hole flat soled Speedplay specific shoes have.
- The natural outsole shape means the fore or aft cleat positions do not push the pedal further from the foot compared to completely flat 4 hole systems.Extreme 3V Road - Lightest shoe on the market at 198g (Size 42) (200g with insole)
- Buk buy allows us to sell these shoes with a 60% discount of RRP
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $0.00
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 days: $18.98
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Great shoe. Very stiff and light, very good value at the price. They are small fitting so I bought size 43 where my normal shoe size is 41, the fit is perfect.
This is not a long term review- more a fit and quality first impression. It's a really good shoe, and for the reduced price it is superb. I bought 1/2 size smaller than DMT and 1 size smaller than sidi. This works well for me, I personally am happy with the Velcro and don't miss the buckle. I was pleased with the overall quality
Brilliant fit and very comfortable
Great shoes. Very light. They fit perfectly
I ordered the size 38 as I wear North wave mountain bike shoes this size, they are very narrow. In the future it would be great if North Wave made half sizes as well.
Super light shoes. Normal I have shoe size 44.5 but since Northwave shoes always slightly smaller, I ordered size 45.5. With the inlays (included) fit the shoes perfectly. The shoe is harder than other Shoes, but feels great on the foot. Weight: 250 g per piece (500 g per pair) @ Size 45.5