Ridley Brontes Road Bike
- 7005 Hydroformed technology tubing
- Carbon seat stays
- Ridley Forza carbon forks
- Shimano 105 5700 2 x 10 speed gearing, front mech, rear mech and STI
- Cassette 10 speed 12-28
- FSA Gossamer chainset, compact 34/50
- Forza brake calipers
- Forza Wheels
- Forza bars, stem and seatpost
- Hutchinson Tyres 700 x23
- Forza Saddle
- All ex stock but please allow a few days for assembly and PDI
- Limited Edition special offer 2013 model from Ridley
- Geometry Chart Click Here
- Please note: The bikes are built to order, build time up to 10 days
- Estimated delivery transit time: 4-8 Days
TNTPost Global Pack 4-8 Days: $136.42
TNT Post is an economy international service. Delivery times for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries are around 7-15 workings days. Parcels are trackable online.
My first road bike so I can't compare directly to others but very impressed so far. Frame seems good but the quality of the 4za components, especially the lighter wheels, seems much better than a lot of entry level bikes.
Brakes and gears needed tweeking straight out of the box but otherwise first class service and communications from Merlin. I'd highly recommend if they come back in stock.
Great bike. I bought as a return to the road after a number of years mountain biking. Firm responsive frame. Excellent equipment. Only change I've mde is to reduce the stem length.