Rockshox Revelation RCT3 - Solo Air - Forks - 26" - 2014
Something good got even better. We received so much positive feedback from trail riders out there that we wanted to give something back.
Winner of numerous magazine tests, we upgraded Revelation with our new Motion Control DNA system.
Now, the stiff and lightweight ultimate trail fork is even smoother and more responsive.
Add in the new RCT3 - a lockout with three positions - and you can adapt to any terrain:
Switch between "Open (with all DNA possibilities), "Threshold" (takes away the big bumps) and "Lockout" for fast rolling on smooth ground.
- Travel: 140mm
- Wheels: 26"
- Weight: 26": 1636 g *Weight based on 265mm tapered carbon crown-steerer, 9mm QR lower leg, Dual Air
- Damping: Motion Control DNA with Dig valve and Rapid Recovery rebound
- Adjustments: External rebound, low speed compression, 3 position compression (open/platform/lock), Spring Adjust: Air pressure via single Schrader valve
- Steerer Options: Aluminum 1.5 to 1-1/8" tapered or Aluminum 1 1/8"
- Crown: Forged, hollow 6066 aluminum w/custom heat treatment
- Upper Tubes: 32mm, Fast Black, Low Friction Anodized
- Lowers: 26": Magnesium, Post Mount Disc Brake
- Maximum Rotor Size: 215mm
- Colour: Diffusion Black
- Other: Upgrade Over RLT, Additional adjustment capability and improved damping performance
All 2014 Rockshox Forks are supplied in a Rockshox box with a service kit and Rockshox Pump.
- Estimated delivery transit time: 3-5 Days
UPS International 3-5 Days: $0.00
UPS standard international service. Fully trackable door to door delivery by UPS. Transit times are around 3-5 working days for Australia, Japan, USA, Canada plus many other countries worldwide.
UPS International Express 1-3 Days: $32.43
UPS premium international service. Delivered door to door by UPS so very reliable and easily trackable. Delivery times for most countries is around 2-4 working days.
Awesome! Tested extensively in the Alps within 2 days of fitting and they have just blown me away; smooth, light and stiff.
Look great, plush out the box, so will only get better as they bed in. Solo air is simpler to set up than the older dual air. The 3 position lock out works well, the dial has a nice positive click and the forks look great all in black