Rockshox SID RL Forks - 2013
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- Travel: 100mm or 120mm
- Weight: 1351 g, *Weight based on 265mm tapered steerer, 9mm QR lower leg
- Damping: Motion Control DNA
- Available Springs: Solo Air
- Adjustments: External rebound, low speed compression to 'Lock' , Spring Adjust: Air pressure via single Schrader valve
- Steerer Options: Aluminum 1 1/8" or Tapered
- Crown: Forged, Hollow AL66 TV Aluminum
- Upper Tubes: 32mm, 7000 Series Straight Wall Aluminum, Low Friction Anodized With Sag Gradients
- Lowers: Magnesium, Post Mount Disc Brake, 15 x 100mm Maxle Lite (+87g)
- Maximum Rotor Size: 215mm
- Colour Options: Black, White
- Estimated delivery transit time: 3-5 Days
UPS International 3-5 Days: $0.00
UPS standard international service. Fully trackable door to door delivery by UPS. Transit times are around 3-5 working days for Australia, Japan, USA, Canada plus many other countries worldwide.
UPS International Express 1-3 Days: $29.98
UPS premium international service. Delivered door to door by UPS so very reliable and easily trackable. Delivery times for most countries is around 2-4 working days.
Bought these as an upgrade for some 2007 SIDs used on a titanium hardtail xc bike. New forks are easy to adjust, very light and the new 15mm maxle lite axle provides a really good direct steering feel. First proper use was an xc race, and they performed faultlessly, although I do intend to play about with air pressure a bit more to try and find the optimum setting. The pressure guide on the side of the forks is a bit random.
Awesome fork, light as a feather yet solid and smooth. Remote lockout really handy.
Fantastic forks, light, plush and so predictable. Great price too, love them. If XC riding is your thing then get them!
Brilliant forks super light classy looking excellent travel handy lockout Fabulous price
Crazy light! I can't get over the weight of these. It feels like there's nothing on the front. Manualling is a sinch, yet I haven't had any issues with front wheel lifting on uphills either. My only grumble is I'm a little annoyed that the push-loc default is locked out. On my old SIDs default wasn't locked so you could do away with the remote should you want to. Still, its a smooth mechanism and now I'm forced to have a remote I do find it useful. Super speedy service from Merlin: products arrived in Australia about 3 days after ordering!