Rockshox XC32TK Forks - 26" - 2014
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
Every mountain biker can benefit from the RockShox technologies and performance features when choosing an XC 32 26".
The XC series is a high-value line of entry level forks - stiff, performance-oriented and available with TurnKey lockout and travel up to 100mm.
The model name stands for the diameter of the upper tubes: XC 32 = 32mm.
Specifications for XC 32 TK - Poploc - 26"
- Travel: 100mm
- Wheel: 26"
- Weight: Solo Air: 2133 g, weight based on 265mm 1-1/8" aluminum steerer, 9mm QR lower leg
- Damping: TurnKey lockout
- Springs: Solo Air
- Adjustments: Rebound: External Adjust, External rebound and TurnKey lockout, Solo Air: Spring Adjust: Air pressure via a single Schrader valve
- Steerer: 1-1/8" aluminum
- Crown: Forged 6061 T-6 externally pocketed aluminum, 46mm offset
- Upper Tubes: 32mm, STKM straight wall steel, chrome
- Lowers: Magnesium, 9mm QR, post disc mount (disc only)
- Maximum Rotor Size: 210mm
- Remotes: Poploc
- Colour: Black
This exclusive technology works a lot like the Secret Service.
If you happen to hit a big rock when you have your fork locked out,
TurnKey’s patented blow-off design takes the bullet for you, absorbing the unexpected hit instantly.
When you think about it, it’s kind of noble. Compatible with both PushLoc and PopLoc remotes.
Supplied without Shock Pump
- Estimated delivery transit time: 3-5 Days
UPS International 3-5 Days: $0.00
UPS standard international service. Fully trackable door to door delivery by UPS. Transit times are around 3-5 working days for Australia, Japan, USA, Canada plus many other countries worldwide.
UPS International Express 1-3 Days: $33.19
UPS premium international service. Delivered door to door by UPS so very reliable and easily trackable. Delivery times for most countries is around 2-4 working days.
Great shock to replace my nasty elastomer ones with. Nice amount of travel, and quite light makes this a good choice for a trail fork. Remote pop-lock is a must with a shock like this, under hard pedalling there's alot of fork compression otherwise.
Bought a set of these for my low end hardtail as the forks were reaching the end of their life. Thought I would give these a go, relatively cheap considering whats out there. The solo air forks are lighter than the coils and are very smooth when riding. The poploc system is very good also. Would recommend these to anyone.