Backcountry Research Camrat Strap – Saddle Mount Road
Responding to popular demand Backcountry Research have created a road bike version of their Race Strap, borrowing features from their MTB platform and have produced an under-the-saddle strap for your smaller road inner-tubes. With enough capacity for up to two inner-tubes and a CO2 cartridge the Camrat has all the same features and tenacious holding power of their popular Race strap.
Simply center the inner tube on the grip-strip and pull the dual shockcords up and over the ends of the inner tube to lock it down. Flip it over and slide in your choice of inflation, multi-tool or levers.
Route the loop end through the seat rails, feed the slack through the contoured loop and reef down.
Sized to fit 1-2 tubes with 1-2 16g Co2 cartridges, 1-2 20g Co2 cartridges, or a mini pump.
- Dual Shockcord pre-load strap is the most easy and adjustable way to bundle and lock down your set-up
- Simple bartack construction throughout
- Heavy duty bartacks used on all shockcord stress points
- Intuitive on/off design allows fast access to goodies during race-time flats
- Constructed from high-end heavy weight webbing that won’t bleed and resists fading
- Sewn with industrial UV and rot resistant bonded polyester thread
- Machine wash warm / air dry
- Built in Bozeman USA