Backcountry Research Race Strap – Saddle Mount
The Backcountry Research Race Strap is made from strong, secure Overlock Velcro, meaning your tubes and tools are locked down tight. With multiple Velcro contact points eliminating any chance of your bundle working loose the Race Strap features glove-friendly pull points, an innovative dual shock-cord pre-load system, a single-side pull retention system for even quicker access to your goods and user-friendly installation.
Simply center the inner tube on the grip-strip and pull the dual shockcords up and over the ends of the inner tube to lock it down. Flip it over and slide in your choice of inflation, multi-tool or levers.
Route the loop end through the seat rails, feed the slack through the contoured loop, reef down on your bundle then lock it down with the Overlock strap.
Sized to fit a standard 26", 27.5" or 29" tube by itself or with 1-2 16g Co2 cartridges, 1-2 20g Co2 cartridges, 1-2 25g Co2 cartridges, multi-tool, mini pump with levers or whatever combo you want.
- Dropper seat post compatible
- Overlock velcro closure extends strap life
- Dual Shockcord pre-load strap is the most easy and adjustable way to bundle and lock down your set-up
- 13 point bartack construction throughout
- Intuitive on/off design allows fast access during race-time flats
- Heavy duty 28pt Bartacks used on all shockcord stress points
- Constructed from high-end heavy weight webbing that won’t bleed and resists fading
- Sewn with industrial UV and rot resistant bonded polyester thread
- Machine wash warm / air dry
- Built in Bozeman USA