Bell 4Forty MTB Helmet - 2019 is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Bell 4Forty MTB Helmet - 2019
This item was discontinued 6th August 2020.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
Mountain biking is a demanding sport - compromises and shortcuts when it comes to gear are never a good idea. The 4Forty is built to withstand the rigors of a trail-riding life; with generous ventilation, the comfort of Float Fit and built-in Sweat Guide, extended rear coverage, a full hard shell and adjustable visor. Boasting the comfort, protection and broadly capable features of helmets costing twice as much, the 4Forty is a bantamweight, all-conditions, all-kinds-of-trail champion packing a heavyweight value.
- Fusion In-Mold polycarbonate shell - A process pioneered by Bell bonds the helmet's outer shell to the EPS foam liner to create a sturdier helmet.
- Float Fit - A minimalist, lightweight fit system with an easy-to-turn rubber overmolded dial for adjustments
- 15 vents
- GoggleGuide adjustable visor: accommodates both goggles and glasses
- No-Twist Tri-Glides: Quick-adjust fasteners that help keep straps flat and properly positioned
- Sweat Guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewear
- CE EN1078 certified
- Weight: 324 grams (size M)