Hollywood Car Racks started in 1973 when we began making trunk-mounted racks in the back of our bike shop in Hollywood, California.
Our aim was simple: We wanted to make good quality products that were easy to use and came fully assembled.
We earned a great reputation fast and soon began selling our racks to other bike shops throughout California.
By the late ‘70s, we began selling our racks to bicycle companies such as Schwinn, Peugeot and Nishiki.
In 1981, we closed the bike shop and opened a small factory in Los Angeles, CA to exclusively make car racks, then relocated to a larger facility in 1988.
In 1989, we began exporting our products to Europe, and in the 1990’s we expanded our line to include racks for trailer hitches, pickup trucks and spare tires.
We have since relocated our offices, R&D and US warehouse to our present facility in the Los Angeles area with manufacturing in Taiwan.
Our products are available in all 50 states and in over 25 countries worldwide.
- Hollywood F1 Deluxe 3 Bike Car RackView all Car Bike RacksRRP
- Hollywood F10 High Mount 3 Bike Car RackView all Car Bike RacksRRP
- Hollywood F4 Heavy Duty 4 Bike Car RackView all Car Bike RacksRRP
- Hollywood F2 Over-the-top 3 Bike Car RackView all Car Bike RacksRRP
- Hollywood Express 3 Bike Car RackView all Car Bike RacksRRP