Sram Road Bike Gear Levers
Sram’s ‘Double Tap’ road gear levers (also known as Shifters) work with Sram derailleurs in a Sram drivetrain and groupset. Sram utilise a different shift actuation than Campagnolo or shimano. The lever is pushed further to shift down and less far to shift up. Levers also benefit from being adjustable to fit different size hands.
- Sram Red Double Tap Shifters 2016, 11 Speed road brake/gear leversView all Road Bike Gear Levers$347.97RRP $396.20Save 12%
- Sram Force 22 Double Tap Shifters, new model shifters for the 11 speed groupsetView all Road Bike Gear Levers$265.03RRP $325.53Save 18.5%
- Technological simplicity at its best the SRAM Force CX1 Brake Lever and Rear Shifter (11-Speed), specifically designed for Cycrocross enthusiasts or avid racers!View all Road Bike Gear Levers$203.40RRP $249.51Save 18.5%
- SRAM Hoods for Red and Red22 Levers Black, PairView all Road Bike Gear Levers$18.20RRP $32.13Save 43.5%
- Sram Red Etap Blip Shifters - 11 SpeedView all Road Bike Gear Levers$78.17RRP $86.74Save 10%
- Sram Red etap Blip Clamps - 31.8View all Road Bike Gear Levers$10.70RRP $12.85Save 16.5%