Sram Road Bike Gear Levers
Sram’s ‘Double Tap’ road gear levers (also known as Shifters) work with Sram derailleurs in a Sram drivetrain and groupset. Sram utilise a different shift actuation than Campagnolo or shimano. The lever is pushed further to shift down and less far to shift up. Levers also benefit from being adjustable to fit different size hands.
- Sram Red Double Tap Shifters - 11 SpeedView all Road Bike Gear Levers$379.11RRP $431.66Save 12%
- Sram Force 22 Double Tap Shifters, new model shifters for the 11 speed groupsetView all Road Bike Gear Levers$288.75RRP $360.50Save 20%
- Sram Force CX1 Shifter & Brake Lever - 11 SpeedView all Road Bike Gear Levers$221.61RRP $271.84Save 18.5%
- SRAM Hoods for Red and Red22 Levers Black, PairView all Road Bike Gear Levers$24.49RRP $35.00Save 30%
- Sram Red Etap Blip Shifters - 11 SpeedView all Road Bike Gear LeversFrom $90.94
- Sram Red etap Blip Clamps - 31.8View all Road Bike Gear Levers$13.41RRP $15.16Save 11.5%