Campagnolo Direct Mount Brakes Calipers
Campagnolo Direct Mount Brakes Calipers, new 2019 model for the Record and Super Record groups
As manufacturers begin to develop frames and fork designs that take advantage of the aerodynamic gains of direct mount brakes, the Campy Tech Lab™ has worked to make new Campagnolo Direct Mount brakes that can guarantee the Campagnolo quality and performance standards. Through the self-balancing design, this new braking system by Campagnolo provides a completely symmetric and efficient brake application.
In addition, the extremely stiff structure of the new Campagnolo Direct Mount brakes ensures superior stopping power, whilst the design elements take inspiration from the aerodynamics of the brake and are enhanced by the new sealed structure of the brake levers themselves.
- Compatible with 28mm tyres
- The brake structure allows you to mount 28 mm tyres on either C17 or C19 rims
- Stiff structure in the rear part of the brake
- The stiffening of the rear part of the brake does not require additional accessories to safely assemble the Campagnolo Direct Mount brake.
- Aerodynamic design
- The front brake lever is sealed for improved aerodynamic performance and for better integration with the aero frames.
- The brake pad holder is equipped with the exclusive brake block insertion and removal system
Aaron These calipers are stiffer than the single-bolt. They are less prone to flex, so less of my effort at the lever is wasted. Their wide stance offer decent tyre clearance too.