Cateye EL135 & OMNI 5 Bike Light Set
The HL-EL135 Front Light has three LEDs and OptiCube lens technology for a wider, 150 candlepower beam with excellent visibility. With two AA batteries, the HL-EL135 will run up to 80 hrs on constant mode and up to 320 hrs on flashing mode, making it the perfect everyday commuter safety light. Featuring our exclusive tool-free FlexTight mounting bracket that allows you to quickly and easily attach the HL-EL135 to virtually any handlebar.
- Weight：94g (with bracket and batteries)
- Light source：3 x White LED's
- Light output：150+cd
- Battery：AA alkaline battery X2
- Runtime：Approx 80hrs in constant mode and 320 hrs in flashing mode
The Omi 5 rear light has 5 bright LEDs deliver great brightness with impressive runtime. The Omni 5 rear light provides 360 degrees of visibility and New Omni Directional Technology increases safety while three flashing modes – rapid, flashing and constant, let you select the right level of visibility. With two AAA batteries, the Omni 5 will run up to 120 hours. The simple, tool-free FlexTight bracket and included clothing clip allow you to easily attach the Omni 5 anywhere you’d like.
- Weight：42g (light unit and battery)
- Light source：5 x Red LED's with Opticube lens technology
- Battery：AAA alkaline battery X2
- Runtime：Approx 60hrs in constant, 90hrs in flashing, and 120hrs in rapid mode
- Mount size：Up to 32mm (FlexTight SP-11)
- Other：Clothing clip included
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me
to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Andy in MK
Good set of lights. Nice and bright and easy to fit. No problem to transfer from one bike to another. Merlin prices and service good as always.
Good set of basic bike lights. Improvement over my old cateye set in two ways. First brighter - rear has five LEDs and second the rear light has a back through which the leds can be seen. Easy to fix to bike and robust enough to stay there. Also there are alternative fixings (sort of lapel badge for rear).
Not the cheapest , nor the smallest, but they are BRIGHT. They are easy to mount and the rear can mount either vertical or horizontal. Bonus they use regular batteries too. An excellent buy.
Small, powerful and easy to use.
Review written after about 6 months of use: Excellent set of lights for urban riding, where being seen is the priority. This is my second set, so I must have been impressed by the first.
* Nice and bright
* No rain water ingress.
* Pretty tough - have survived occasional drops onto concrete
* Good mountings - easy to fit and easy to get lights on and off. Both lights secure once clicked into place.
* Access to batteries on both lights could be slicker, particularly if rechargeables are used.
Overall: Highly recommended.
Reliable and bright. Ideal for my sons commute to school. Great value also.
Far brighter than my old Cateye LEDs that I had a dozen years or more ago and provides a cost effective and driver alerting light. The EL135 front unit is able to illuminate your path rather than simply warn of your presence. but I would think about uprating it if I intended to use it much- mountings a bit fiddly but other wise seem ok------ so far!
Excellent lights. Good beam provided by front light, and very bright rear. Very easy to mount, and appear to be rugged enough to survive the winter.