Cyclocross Bike Frames
Build yourself up a pretty piece of dirty dropbar goodness with one of these mighty fine CX framesets.
- Kinesis Crosslight 5T Disc Brake FramesetView all Cyclocross Bike Frames$449.70RRP $535.41Save 16%
- Crosslight Pro6 Disc V2 Frameset 2016View all Cyclocross Bike Frames$626.42RRP $696.03Save 10%
- New Kinesis CX RACE. Our best ever Cyclocross Race frame.View all MTB Parts & Accessories$492.53RRP $588.90Save 16.5%
- Matching CX Disc fork for the Kinesis CX RACE frameView all Cyclocross Bike Frames$212.01RRP $235.53Save 10%
- Colnago Prestige Carbon Cyclocross Disc FrameView all Cyclocross Bike Frames$1,638.36RRP $1,820.37Save 10%
The vast majority of 'cross riders buy off the peg complete bikes, sometimes they even buy two (hey, it's cyclocross racing thing). But there are a handful of folk out there who want to do things differently. They want to build up a CX bike that' s a little bit different. Or a lot of bit different! Contemporary aluminium or slinky carbon fibre frames are often available but in the crazy mixed-up retro-modern world of build-yer-own cyclocross bikes it is still steel that rules the school. The old skool. Of course, even with throwback materials there's still the option of running proper hydraulic disc brakes. 'Cross riders might be daft but they aren't stupid.