Hope AM/Freeride Stem
"AM/freeride stem that is light and stiff"
- CNC machined from 2014 T6 aluminium
- Designed for oversized 31.8mm bars
- All stems are CNC machined from a solid billet of 2014 T6 aluminium
- The AM stem range has been redesigned with more material taken out to save weight and also features a new front plate design
- Opposing steerer clamp bolts remain to give exceptionally rigid steering characteristics
- Optimum machining to give lightest weight without compromising stiffness
- Available in: black, silver, red, blue, purple and orange
- Weight from: 134g
D. Good wide clamp on the bars, very stiff, but still reasonably light. Only quality, wide clamp, 70 mm / 20 deg stem I could find for my street trials bike. It does have one downside though, it sure is ugly.
William S Light weight, Precision Milled and Finished, and Strong. I got this stem for my All-Mountain/Enduro bike so I can run wider bars. All the Hope gear I have on my bikes is solid. This stem is the latest piece of Hope kit I run and it certainly won't be the last.
Marc I love Hope`s products, you expect quality from a group of guys that started out at RR, and make products for F1 teams- this stem lives up to those expectations, move over Thomson
CBarth Great workmanship, easy install, looks great. Would recommend to anyone.
Gareth Top notch product from Hope Tech as per usual. Strong, well finished and looks great! Makes for super responsive steering.
Mr Rhodes Top quality from Hope, great service from Merlin.
Mr Peacock Like all Hope components this stem is bomb proof. Looks the part and does the job. Oh and with the extra 10% off at checkout makes Merlin the place to buy it.