Hope Carbon Seatpost
Hope Carbon Seatpost
UK manufactured Carbon seat post, light enough for Road and XC use and strong enough for DH.
- 100% designed, tested and manufactured in Barnoldswick, England
- High strength carbon fibre construction with aircraft grade aluminium seat rail clamps
- Smooth internal surface finish removes any unnecessary resin rich areas to minimise weight
- Varying wall sections to optimise weight and areas of high stress concentrations
- Same ultra-fine seat rail adjustment as tried and proven on our previous ‘Eternity Seatpost’
- Available in Ø27.2mm x 350mm, Ø30.9mm x 400mm and Ø31.6mm x 400mm
- Available with Circular or Elliptical rail hardware (Elliptical option for saddles with 7x9mm rails).
- Weights: 27.2 185g// 30.9 & 31.6 220g
- 15mm layback
MarkBrilliant seat post. I've been struggling with seat angle slippage with various posts on my gravel bike for a few years now. Just back from my first ride with it and i have total confidence in it. Its a proper bit of bling too!
Mr HatchThe Hope Carbon Seatpost is a fantastic product from the hope company the feel and esthetics of this seatpost screams Quality you could say that the Hope Seatpost is over engineered but this is how Hope love to create and produce hope products and after all when you upgrade a bicycle and you are look for the best that's why I look no further than HOPE products.
AnthonyElegant, functional, and manufactured in England to Hope's usual high standards. Very highly recommended.
EdA thing of beauty, and feels like it will last a lifetime.
Mr CrawfordSuperb. As you would expect from Hope. Light, easy to adjust and looks great.
Mr CarrBeautifully made, simple to fit, looks awesome.
Steve wHope products feature heavily (or in this case lightly!) on all my bike builds. This seat post is extremely light, and looks fantastic. The rail clamp is the easiest to adjust I've ever come across. The fit in my frame is quite tight, but had no problems fitting, just made sure to put carbon grip paste in the tube as well as on the post, just in case it scraped off on the clamp. All in, I'm very happy with this product, and supporting a brilliant British engineering company (so few left these days). Thoroughly recommend!