Hope F22 Flat Pedals
Hope Technology don’t believe in making new products for the sake of it, so after ten years of the much-loved F20, Hope give you the F22 Flat Pedal. The culmination of years of knowledge and expertise to make a more durable and better performing flat pedal.
Manufactured in Barnoldswick, England, the platform has been re-designed with a clever dual concave profile as well as a new asymmetric shape that extends further (where the F20 did not) to give better shoe support and a superior planted feel. Platform grip comes from 22 pins, with an all-new design the pins are height adjustable and feature a unique hex shape to help keep your shoe locked in place.
Hope kept the same proven F20 internal layout but revised the axle design for more strength, and long-term durability.
The F22 is fully serviceable with three internal cartridge bearings and all the internal and external seals you’ve grown accustomed to from Hope pedals.
- Redesigned platform compared to the F20
- Pedal platform is CNC machined in Barnoldswick, UK.
- Larger concave dome profile for stable foot support and a superior planted feel.
- Asymmetric and Tapered shape for the right balance between foot stability & clearance on tight trails and in ruts.
- Longer and adjustable pins with a unique hex shape face for extra bite
- Enhanced concavity with shorter pins used towards the centre of the platform
- Reverse loading pins so less chance of getting stuck or untightening on the trail
- Proven internals from F20 remain
- Three cartridge bearings and an IGUS bush
- Internal and external sealing prevents any ingress of dirt and debris
- Fully serviceable and re-buildable
- Revised axle design for improved strength and impact resistance
- Weight 360g per pair (30g lighter than the previous F20 model)