Lezyne M Caddy Sport Kit
Lezyne M Caddy with Sports kit includes: Sport Drive HP, Rap 6 Multi-tool, Smart Kit, Matrix Levers
The Lezyne M Caddy is a medium sized wedge-shaped Caddy designed to carry just the right amount of tire repair for most rides. Velcro straps attach the Caddy securely to the saddle rails and seat post. Durable woven nylon fabrics, a water resistant zipper, and reflective tail light loop make this caddy ready for all weather. The main compartment features neoprene pockets for organizing tire repair and money. It has an easily accessible, external compartment for a medium sized multi-tool. Also available equipped with QR Mounting System.
- Medium sized, wedge-shaped caddy with QR mounting System
- Durable woven nylon construction
- Labelled organisational pockets on the inside
- Quick-access multi-tool pocket on the outside
- Reflective logos and rear light loop aides visibility at night
- Water resistant zipper with large finger loop
- Weight: 75grams
- Dimensions: 130x60x80mm
Sport Kit Includes:
Sport Drive HP
- The Lezyne Sport Drive HP is a great value HP hand pump equipped with the versatile Flex Hose (non-ABS).
- The pump barrel and shaft are made of aluminium with a Composite Matrix handle and end caps.
- The HP pump design easily inflates tires to riding pressure with fewer strokes.
- The overlapping handle and barrel are integrated into a compact design.
- It comes equipped with the Flex Hose, which guarantees a secure (threaded) connection on both Presta and Shrader valves.
- 170mm | 75g
- MAX : 120psi | 8.3bar
Rap 6 Multi tool
- 7075 aluminium, black anodized sideplates
- Forged and drawn chrome vanadium tool bits
- Centre-pivot wrapped bit design
- 3, 4, 5, 6mm Allen, Torx T25, and Philips bits
- Colour; Black
- Six glueless patches
- Emergency tire boot
- Stainless steel tube scuffer
- Low-profile pouch
- High-strength composite matrix
- Thin hook slips easily under tire bead
- Dual hook construction
- Ergonomic design
Ms Heyes Good value and great pack! All you need in one pack!
Mr Burniston A good saddle bag kit! It seemed a little small, but nothing to complain about as I didn't want anything too bulky under my saddle. Has nice pockets for the patches, hex tool, and tire lever so they don't get jumbled around when getting things in and out. I can only fit one spare tube in it, but thats not a bad thing and I just put the small pump in my jersey pocket.
Saltommo Great bit of kit, comes in a nice bag which straps easily on the bike