OneUp Components V3 Dropper Post Remote
Upgrade Any Dropper
The V3 Dropper Remote is a lighter action remote with a replaceable rubber thumb pad and integrated cable port. Available in 7 colours, all major clamp standards and as a remote only option so you can reuse your existing V2 clamp. It's the easiest way to upgrade any mechanical dropper.
Kit Includes: 1 Remote body, 1 black thumb cushion, cable, housing, cable end & barrel end.
Replaceable Rubber Thumb Pad: A grippy rubber thumb pad improves lever feel and can be colour matched to your bike. The integrated cable port with cut marks makes installing your remote even easier. It also keeps your cable end tidy and lets you install without a cable crimp for a super clean look.
Lighter Action Design: The new lever cam reduces the thumb force needed to actuate your dropper post. It requires 27% less actuation force than our V2 remote. Upgrading your remote is a quick and easy way to improve the feel of any mechanical dropper post for less than $50.
Easy Install: The cable setup is quick and easy. The cable clamps at the lever making shortening the housing length for clean routing a breeze. The integrated cable port includes cut marks that take the guess work out of cutting your cable and lets you tuck the cable away for you a super clean look.
Compatible with all cable actuated dropper posts.
- Remote with 22.2mm Bar Clamp - 45g
- Remote with 31.8mm Bar Clamp - 49g
- Remote with SRAM Matchmaker X - 43g
- Remote with Shimano I-spec-EV - 45g
- Remote with Shimano I-spec II - 40g
- Remote Only- 29g
- 22.2mm Bar Clamp - All
- SRAM Matchmaker X - SRAM MMX clamps
- Shimano I-spec-EV - 12 speed XTR M9100, XT M8100 and SLX M7100
- Shimano I-spec II - 11 speed XTR M9000, XT M8000, SLX M7000 only
- Not compatible with 2x/3x systems (Front shifters), or remote lock out systems
- Not compatible with V1 OneUp Remote clamps