San Marco Aspide Full-Fit Racing Road Saddle
The new Aspide Full-Fit is the perfect choice of cyclists who demand the highest levels of performance.
The new Aspide Full-Fit is the perfect choice of cyclists who demand the highest levels of performance. Designed for riders who are wanting excellence in performance and great comfort when cycling, the new Full-Fit model perfectly balances rider support in different seating positions. Aspide is perfect for riders who prefer a fixed seated position, when riding on the flat but push back into the saddle on climbs to generate more power. An absolute race-bred all-rounder.
- It is a material with a high percentage of silicon with particles of titanium and carbon. Light and strong, it turns out to be resistant to all weather conditions. The process through the stealth technology ensures a better strength against fatigue stress.
- Nylon with high properties, enriched with a high proportion of long carbon fibre, in order to reinforce the characteristics of rigidity, stiffness and durability without compromising the weight.
- Biodynamic structure that follows the movements of the pelvis during pedalling, guarantees comfort, reduced weight, lasting resistance and ideal support. The “closed cells” surface ensures water is repelled from the padding.
- Breathable and hard wearing cover. It is lighter than traditional materials and less deformable. Anti-skid effect with an extraordinary grip on the saddle. Biocompatible material.
- Rail: Xsilite
- Shell: Carbon Fibre Reinforced
- Padding: Biofoam
- Cover: Microfeel
- Saddle Profile: Open-Fit / Waved
- Size: Narrow: 277 x 132mm / ID-Match Ref: S1
- Size: Wide: 277 x 142mm / ID-Match Ref: L1
- Weight: 177g / 180g
- Use: Road / Off Road